Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
the funniest thing on the SRT4 is the fact that there are no assist handles :roll:

·
Registered
2,432 Posts
I see mine every time I open the trunk. And every time, I remember the lady that was kidnapped and forced in the trunk. She was calling 911 on her cell phone but it took hours to locate her cuz the car was driven by the f*cka$$es everywhere in the streets. I wish there was a trunk release by her side then.

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
oh the funniest thing to see is someone with a new SRT4 looking for a lever to release the trunk. Guys i cannot stress it anymore sit down and read your owner's manual before you driver your car...you'd be amzed at what you learn :twisted:

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
acr2nv said:
the funniest thing on the SRT4 is the fact that there are no assist handles :roll:
My friends and I call those "OH SHIT" handles...yeah and what's up with the SRT not having them? I figure out of all Neons, this one would be the one where you'd need them!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.