Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the badest ass billboards ever seen it has a red srt4 on it and just says srt4 it looks like its hanging on the bill board. it looks cool i almost hit the car next to me for trying to stare I seen two both on the 5 in so cal one in sandiego after the 805 and 5 merge and one in la some where. dont know la well but it was on our way back from magic mountain 8)

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
its actually messed up i was trying to put two cars in there my 2000 silver neon and my 2003 black srt4 wich has just gone over the 6000 mile mark i probably have the most mileage on it.

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
when it asks you what kind of car i just wrote in all the information in the way it asked but for two cars.

·
Registered
3,725 Posts
Gotta see those billboards!

Rice-a-roni,

PLEASE GET A PIC OF THOSE BILLBOARDS AND POST THEM.
I would love to see them!

I am sure that we will never see them in Massachusetts!

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I dont have a digital camera but hemi dakota does and he's closer than i am

·
Registered
48 Posts
DAMN, my girl just left for Vegas with the digital camera. Those billboards are sick, it looks like a real car hanging from the board. Exact body size, rims, red calipers, everything. Anyway, if nobody else gets a pic, I will do it on Sun night when she gets back.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Is this the one?

http://www.srtforums.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=12869&highlight=california+bill%2A#12869

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
its kinda like that but the back ground is much bigger and it doesnt have any numbers just srt4.

·
Registered
290 Posts
I think Dodge needs to stop putting SRT-4s on billboards and put them in Chicago area dealers. At least one for me.

·
Premium Member
14,830 Posts
This is a perfect example of why subject lines nedd to be a tad more descriptive :) I had missed that puppy.

·
Registered
26,203 Posts
Rice-a-roni said:
the badest ass billboards ever seen it has a red srt4 on it and just says srt4 it looks like its hanging on the bill board. it looks cool i almost hit the car next to me for trying to stare I seen two both on the 5 in so cal one in sandiego after the 805 and 5 merge and one in la some where. dont know la well but it was on our way back from magic mountain 8)
Crap, I will have to stop by tonight and pull off some parts for Hector beta part manufacturing. :lol:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts