Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been regularly contacting my local Dodge dealer and they keep on telling me that they don't have any information yet. If anyone has been able to order one, what state do you live in? I am getting annoyed with the lack of information that is not available. I don't see the point of keeping the ordering information so tightly under wraps. My dad works for DaimlerChrysler, and he isn't getting me any information.

·
Registered
484 Posts
simmer down...hehe, none of the dealers have info yet...
i used to work at autoland in nj which is the biggest automall in the world...and i went there like 2 weeks ago and none of the sales people or managers have info on that car yet but it's in the new 2003 dodge lineup brochure in the neon section...i mean it's only supposed to hit showrooms, the earliest, end of january...
i know i want one too and i can't wait...
lol good luck

·
Registered
7,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
A lilttle more info....

I got a call from my dad today, and he finally got a chance to talk to someone at his plant that could make a phone call to Illinois. He said that they started framing the cars on November 9th and the production line should start building them on December 9th. That's all the info I have for now, and I'll keep everyone up to date if I get anymore info.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
6 Participants
ayoungblood
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing