Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My friend keeps going on and on about the srt4 extreme...supposedly will run 11.8 with race gas and drags?
Ill post a link to the discussion in a sec j/w if its bullsh*t or if its for real

·
Premium Member
14,830 Posts
search term "lightweight and stage" should be what you after. Yes it has run 11.8 on slicks with racegas, but it's got a lot of carbon fiber one off bits. Weighs 300 less than stock, ready to race with gas and driver.

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
if thats the case i will for sure be buying one of these!!!

·
Premium Member
14,830 Posts
Only problem is that you can't:) you can buy the Stage 3 kit that provides the engine power, and a similar exhaust setup, and the big brake kit. But the carbon bits are not planned for production that we know of.

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
its supposedly going to cost 26000 or somewhere around there not bad for a car that fast!!! Then everybody will really be hating on our "NEONS" haha

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i had a feeling it wasnt true!!! :crying:

·
Registered
6,282 Posts
I hate mindless people.

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
what do you mean?

·
Premium Member
14,830 Posts
The car referred to is a concept. The powertrain is NOT. But it will not be avaliable from the dealer, unless you have the dealer install the Stage 3 kit. If you can find one that is willing to mod an engine that much. Most won't touch it.

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
noTe said:
I hate mindless people.
what do you mean...mindless people?

·
Registered
6,282 Posts
Srt-4Driven said:
what do you mean...mindless people?
People who think they know something when they are totally wrong.

That car will never be sold like that, nor any other SRT-4 that comes out. You'd have to buy all of that seperate. It's just a concept car. Why the hell do people go on posting crap.

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
?I dont know? but i mean the pic of the car is at a dealer

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
david...youve been talkin to skittle a lil too much buddy....i have nothing against him but only god knows what kind of shit he talks bout me. Anyhow i havent been on in a while dial up sux..i got ur last pm but was unable to reply. Hit me up on my cell

·
Registered
5,439 Posts
NeonDan said:
david...youve been talkin to skittle a lil too much buddy....i have nothing against him but only god knows what kind of shit he talks bout me. Anyhow i havent been on in a while dial up sux..i got ur last pm but was unable to reply. Hit me up on my cell

^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Don't listen to this Guy!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!! Wassup Dan? :hi:

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
jgunnar said:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Don't listen to this Guy!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!! Wassup Dan? :hi:
where have you been! holy disappearing acts batman!:hi:

·
Registered
6,282 Posts
Srt-4Driven said:
?I dont know? but i mean the pic of the car is at a dealer
That's not at the dealer. That's at a SRT-4 meet at one of the DCx plants where they showed the car to everyone.

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
same same...

Where did you go Driven?...whens that STi coming

1 - 20 of 24 Posts