4,157 Posts
I am...........

I work in Htfd. & live in E.htfd.(blue 04 srt)__________5TOEZ___________

·
Registered
4,157 Posts
Bill...........how the HELL r ya??

buzzwell said:
Live in Ellington work in East Hartford (that's my E Blue with Ram Graphics on Conn Blvd)
I saw your graphic kit..........looks SWEET!..........i gotta stop in ta yer work & show ya my latest mod's!__________5TOEZ__________you guyz get any orange ones in yet??

·
Registered
78 Posts
buzzwell said:
Live in Ellington work in East Hartford (that's my E Blue with Ram Graphics on Conn Blvd)
i think i spoke with you the other week.. i was looking at the black srt in the show room and was introduced to you because you owned one. i got one, but from another dealer, they gave me 8500$ for my trade in instead of 6600$

·
Premium Member
6,333 Posts
04srt4silver said:
i live in bethel near danbury. when are we going to have a meet in the danbury area!!!!
Let's plan a cruise meet up to Kent State Park and then cruise up to Lime Rock Park Raceway and the Cornwall covered bridge. If you want we can do a cook out at Kent State Park at the falls. Need to organize. :clap:

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
ptc01 said:
Let's plan a cruise meet up to Kent State Park and then cruise up to Lime Rock Park Raceway and the Cornwall covered bridge. If you want we can do a cook out at Kent State Park at the falls. Need to organize. :clap:
A little late, Just went to the "West" Cornwall covered bridge yesterday.
Was a very nice ride.
You might want to cruise route 7 north to the Mohawk Trail.

have fun.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.