Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
My 2004 neon pop up a crankshaft position sensor I changed the crankshaft position sensor and it’s doing the same thing( taking long to start,misfire at 2,500 rpm)
Today I decided to unplug the crankshaft position sensor and the car turn on.
Can someone pls help me
Have you tried replacing the cam magnet?

Ha! Crank position, not cam position. Sorry.

·
Super Moderator
16,460 Posts
if memory serves Its the same connector as the camshaft connector, which is the same as the coil pack. here is the mopar repair kit part number.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
I can't wait till 3D printing gets to a point where you can basically scan an item to rebuild it easily, within minutes.

Those days are coming, we're going to see some unbelievable changes in the next 10 years in the realm of automated 3D manufacturing

·
Registered
100 Posts
I can't wait till 3D printing gets to a point where you can basically scan an item to rebuild it easily, within minutes.

Those days are coming, we're going to see some unbelievable changes in the next 10 years in the realm of automated 3D manufacturing
This does seem like a viable item for that now. There is a lot of software available that uses IR imaging to generate a 3D model. With a 3D model, as long as it's within spec, you can start printing.

·
Super Moderator
16,460 Posts
This does seem like a viable item for that now. There is a lot of software available that uses IR imaging to generate a 3D model. With a 3D model, as long as it's within spec, you can start printing.
It is but you need a lot of experience working with slicing and modeling in order to make it all work. I think the big advances will be in the way scaling could potentially be automatically done, I know that has been one of the road blocks to easier modeling.

I am thinking of buying my daughter a nicer model for christmas, one with auto leveling for the deck. Our current one may have gotten ruined by shxxxy parts we purchased on Amazon, from what we thought was a reputable vendor, but when we screwed on one of the leveling knobs it was very poorly threaded, with burrs, and tore up the leveling bolt. That all but ruins the platform on the Ender, because it has to be able to screw very smoothly in order to get an accurate reading.

I think it's been like 8 months since we even tried using it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts