Dodge SRT Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
I have the same f****g problem first
And 2nd are almost impossible o get into, some ppl tell me it could be the clutch or the fork, should i just order one of these pivot arm fixes? Could it b that?

Srt4??? New project.. Lets see wat u got.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hey guys, a little help?

I started having issues with the brass fitting being too soft for my 6-puck clutch and in addition it even bent up the aluminum on my Rage-Tek clutch pedal pivot arm.

Can I get some informative information about anything you guys know about this part and if there are better fixes?

Part# 220225

Thank you for your time guys

·
Registered
16 Posts
Oh, I almost forgot the most important question..
..i seem to have lost the E-clip that goes on the end of the pivot point on the clutch pedal/pivot arm.

·
Premium Member
4,248 Posts
Hey guys, a little help?

I started having issues with the brass fitting being too soft for my 6-puck clutch and in addition it even bent up the aluminum on my Rage-Tek clutch pedal pivot arm.

Can I get some informative information about anything you guys know about this part and if there are better fixes?

Part# 220225

Thank you for your time guys
Do yourself a favor and ditch the rage-tek peice and grab you one of these from DCR

Oh, I almost forgot the most important question..
..i seem to have lost the E-clip that goes on the end of the pivot point on the clutch pedal/pivot arm.
E-clips dont usually fall off unless they were the wrong size to begin with. If you get the DCR unit, it'll come with a new one.

Do you know where I can order another one or can you give me info on the clip itself?
Are all E-clips created equal?
if you choose to not take my advice above, you can get e-clips from most all hardware stores (lowes, home depot, ACE, etc.)
I'm sure a quick search will tell you which size to get. ( they come in all difference sizes)

·
Registered
1 Posts
What do you imply by means of the usage of a piece of copper pipping in region of that bushing? Any manner you may publish up a few photographs of what you did?

·
Premium Member
4,248 Posts
What do you imply by means of the usage of a piece of copper pipping in region of that bushing? Any manner you may publish up a few photographs of what you did?
Honestly, if you are in need of a clutch pivot, especially with how inexpensive it is, just grab yourself a DCR one off of ebay! I wouldn't even begin to try to make my own solution with this.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts