Dodge SRT Forum banner

21 - 40 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
6,457 Posts
There was a live mariachi band at wal-mart. Didn't click that it was sinco de mayo until after I got home :bandit:

·
Registered
6,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
I know today is Saturday the 4th, but tomorrow is Sunday May 5th and the day to celebrate. Just think about the impact on American culture if the Mexicans had lost.

·
HAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!
29,063 Posts
I'll be celebrating whatever it is my people celebrate by working a double shift.

Youre welcome.

·
Registered
6,457 Posts
There was a live mariachi band at wal-mart. Didn't click that it was sinco de mayo until after I got home :bandit:
Time to go to wal-mart again to hear the band. la cucaracha la cucaracha :illmex:

Pizza - That's no way to talk about the group that's going to outnumber us in a few years! :lol:

·
Registered
6,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
You're welcome fl00ples. Just remember, some part of your car was made in Mexico. The SRT4 that you loved, also had parts that were made in Mexico.Pizza there are many beans that have as much protein as those ribeye you love. I'am going to eat beans, drink,shuffle to the music and celebrate today, with my mexican friends.

·
HAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!
29,063 Posts
I think its pretty hilarious more white people mentioned this day than messicans.

No one cares about this day tbh.

·
Super Moderator
27,896 Posts
I am celebrating Mexico Day by drinking shitty beer and playing hockey on the PS3.

I did all my yard work yesterday, I should have waited.

jim
Went to an Irish Bar in the Orlando area for 2 pints of Harp, then went to a friend's graduation party and drank bottles of Negra Modelo!

21 - 40 of 62 Posts
About this Discussion
61 Replies
17 Participants
bzzt
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing