Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I first want to say that I am sorry for getting this out late. I thought I might get some help from my other member of the b-day committee . . . I have been sick since Friday with the flu and haven't done much of anything. But I figured better late than never right?! I know yesterday was your birthday. Since it was yesterday did ya get anything good?? :present: Do share!! So anyways here's my :happybday Hope your day was great! Now EVERYONE wish him a happy birthday!

evette

·
Registered
438 Posts
Thanks everyone! I had an ok birthday. I went out to dinner with my wife a couple of days before my b-day. I've gotten a total of 85 dollars. I think the best gift was the bottle of rum my friend picked up from the virgin islands while he was there. I didnt do much on my birthday since it was a Monday. And for those of you who dont know I turned 21 this Monday and surprizingly I dont feel any different. Thanks again and I'll see/talk to you guys later.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.