Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
10,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
who wants an early / late birthday present? this one is an unused dasmopar map clamp.

price is $15. you must claim it in this thread. pickup, possible meet up should be arranged in a fair amount of time.

j.r.:king:

·
Forum Moderator
4,059 Posts
kingj07 said:
who wants an early / late birthday present? this one is an unused dasmopar map clamp.

price is $15. you must claim it in this thread. pickup, possible meet up should be arranged in a fair amount of time.

I don't know what it is....But I want it.

I keed.....No really, I know I will eventually need one of these.

·
Banned
10,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
bumpers. who wants some powa?

·
Banned
10,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hah, sweet. im running out of srt stuff to put up. i think just 2 things to go and one i should probably use, but laziness pwns.

actually i should probably use both. :stab: they will be coming up sometime rather soon.

·
Banned
10,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
its already got a buyer. if somehow the deal falls through, you have to drive to the seattle area to pick it up.

·
Registered
3,277 Posts
kingj07 said:
its already got a buyer. if somehow the deal falls through, you have to drive to the seattle area to pick it up.

Ahhhh man I wanted it, its good for at least 20 more HP, man thats what I need more power

·
Registered
5,180 Posts
Thanks! It was pretty damn sweet. Not that I remember, but there was a night or two that I don't remember all that well so.....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts