Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
10,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i think this is a good deal. i never deal in boost controllers, but i want to get rid of this thing for 50 smackers.

though i dont know the history of this beauty it is obviously used. it was given to me by its rightful owner whos current residency is iraq. thats pretty much where i got all these 'early birthday surprises' from. there are a few more to come after this one.

if $50 is not a good enough deal i will set it aside and move to surprise #3. so anyhows...

publicly claim this boost controller and you have 7 days to get it from me. im not gonna drive all over hell, but id consider a meet-up option.

j.r.:king:

·
Banned
10,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
im just gonna offload the parts for a lil cash and then treat the soldiers wifey and kids to some chuck e cheese's or something. maybe put together a care package or two along the way. he didnt want anything to do with the parts and wasnt interested in the money from them either. id feel bad if i sold his shit and then it ended up just being banked. or spent on beer. heheh.

ive got another fs surprise that should go fairly good with this one. somebody grab this thing so i can move on. :eveilgrin

·
Registered
481 Posts
okay...make you a deal...drop a S3 in my backseat and I'll pick this up from you....that way I can turbo my car and control the boost at ....6-8psi on the stock internals

·
Registered
3,277 Posts
kingj07 said:
im just gonna offload the parts for a lil cash and then treat the soldiers wifey and kids to some chuck e cheese's or something. maybe put together a care package or two along the way. he didnt want anything to do with the parts and wasnt interested in the money from them either. id feel bad if i sold his shit and then it ended up just being banked. or spent on beer. heheh.

ive got another fs surprise that should go fairly good with this one. somebody grab this thing so i can move on. :eveilgrin

So my offer to trade is no good? :wah?!: :WTF: at least let me try it. :ripped:

·
Registered
7,714 Posts
If froggy would just stop being cheap and buy it allready. I mean it's $50 bucks i spend that on beer in one night. :cow: And it is half as much as going to sushi with the Froggies. LMFAO

Then we could get on to the next suprise. :cow:

·
Registered
3,277 Posts
Back-n-Black said:
If froggy would just stop being cheap and buy it allready. I mean it's $50 bucks i spend that on beer in one night. :cow: And it is half as much as going to sushi with the Froggies. LMFAO

Then we could get on to the next suprise. :cow:
Dammit I have a great track tested BOV, this should be worth fitty bucks and a beer. :rofl: Boooooooomba Baby

·
Banned
10,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
supreme bumpage. its gotta go, then we move on to the other side of making power.

·
Registered
3,277 Posts
kingj07 said:
supreme bumpage. its gotta go, then we move on to the other side of making power.

I'llllll take it, damn Randy and you working me over...... It's just to much to handle :rofl: PM me and will hook up. :thumbsup:

·
Banned
10,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
sweet. now you can make a little use of that a/f. hahah.

·
Registered
5,180 Posts
Well, I leave for Mexico in 5 hours, and I never got to see #3.....Hopefully there will be some goodies left when i get back?

·
Registered
3,277 Posts
kingj07 said:
sweet. now you can make a little use of that a/f. hahah.

Bro I have got to bag on this one, Just found a little secrete on Momma's ride, There is a huge class action law suit on the Honda PAX system tires brought to you by the F'n Michelin Man, and daddy now knows why. Can you say fucked. Can't get the tires, Can't put on different rims, Can't simply repair a nail in the tire, The only place to dismount the tire is Honda at 200 fucking dollars to dismount. Can we say fucking trade in. My appologies to you, I just had to vent.

·
Banned
10,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
happy early/late birthday to t[h]ree frog.

hmmm, whats gonna be next?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts