Dodge SRT Forum banner
21 - 40 of 55 Posts

Registered
2004 SRT-4
Im really considering it....don't think I've ever seen an eblue with white CE stripes.....either that or full fuckboi dual viper stripes 馃槀
I thought I had seen one done like that, but maybe it wasn't the CE style stripes?
I did find one that is close (but wider than the CE's I think):

Either way....I think it'd look amazing in white & CE style.
Silver wouldn't be bad either.

Viper style though:

Registered
I thought I had seen one done like that, but maybe it wasn't the CE style stripes?

Viper style though:
Daymn I reaaaaaally like that 馃サ

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter · #28 ·

Viper style though:
Oh good ole Phipps... perhaps it is justified that he would be brought up in this birthday thread.

The Commemorative Edition styled stripes gradually taper narrower as they move down the hood. The ones on this blue car stay the same width the entire way till they hit the curve cut in at the bottom. Different but they still look good. To each their own.

Registered
The Commemorative Edition styled stripes gradually taper narrower as they move down the hood. The ones on this blue car stay the same width the entire way till they hit the curve cut in at the bottom.
My silver on silver stripes are somewhere in between, a little thicker there at the points than CE, but not as much as these white on blue ones. I'm happy with the result.

Registered
Oh good ole Phipps... perhaps it is justified that he would be brought up in this birthday thread.

The Commemorative Edition styled stripes gradually taper narrower as they move down the hood. The ones on this blue car stay the same width the entire way till they hit the curve cut in at the bottom. Different but they still look good. To each their own.
Im not an OG, what's his deal if you don't mind me asking?

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
Im not an OG, what's his deal if you don't mind me asking?
It's complicated

Registered
It's complicated

Holy shit, 43,000 posts and banned....

Did he ever re-surface or straight MIA for over a decade now?

21 - 40 of 55 Posts