Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
any body with this setup ???? I been looking a lot into this , and all I find is dyno sheets and info only of the 20G and none of a 16G.

also any idea how much boost can be run stage 2 and hahn 16g.

any info please.:thumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,547 Posts
you will max out that turbo with stage 2 more than likely...with a return line, maybe a little more... 350whp is a good number for that combo, as long as you have some sort of fuel control.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
StageSRT4 said:
the Hahn 16g is slightly bigger then the stocker. Youd be better off getting a built stocker in my oppinion.

You can maybe run 25psi uneffeciantly. Go ask a couple of the guys running the 16g's.
man thanks for the picture I have a better idea now, but take a look at the difference in the housing is way bigger for the s16g ,docent that mean way more top end
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,901 Posts
carlosraf20 said:
man thanks for the picture I have a better idea now, but take a look at the difference in the housing is way bigger for the s16g ,docent that mean way more top end
well yea, this turbo will put down more power, but i bet an sst or E1 would school this turbo.

at the top the engine/turbo section there is a sticky for all the guys running the hahn 16g &20g turbos.

I just dont know if its worth buying a new turbo that is just slightly bigger then the stocker.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
StageSRT4 said:
carlosraf20 said:
man thanks for the picture I have a better idea now, but take a look at the difference in the housing is way bigger for the s16g ,docent that mean way more top end
well yea, this turbo will put down more power, but i bet an sst or E1 would school this turbo.

at the top the engine/turbo section there is a sticky for all the guys running the hahn 16g &20g turbos.

I just dont know if its worth buying a new turbo that is just slightly bigger then the stocker.
I have look at every single page of that sticky ,and I did not find much info on the s16g it was 20g 98% of the info.

yeah I can save some money just buying a e1 or something like that.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,368 Posts
StageSRT4 said:
the Hahn 16g is slightly bigger then the stocker. Youd be better off getting a built stocker in my oppinion.

You can maybe run 25psi uneffeciantly. Go ask a couple of the guys running the 16g's.

That pic is from my install! :clap:

I like the 16g. I spike 24~25 and hold 21 w/ and EBC. I can spike up to 28~30 if I turn the fucker waaaay up but I only did that on a tank of 116 once. Car fucking tore ass through 1st, 2nd, and 3rd. Didn't get grip till the end of the 1/8 mile track.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,368 Posts
fast spool too, dead on 3000 rpm.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yzguy128 said:
StageSRT4 said:
the Hahn 16g is slightly bigger then the stocker. Youd be better off getting a built stocker in my oppinion.

You can maybe run 25psi uneffeciantly. Go ask a couple of the guys running the 16g's.

That pic is from my install! :clap:

I like the 16g. I spike 24~25 and hold 21 w/ and EBC. I can spike up to 28~30 if I turn the fucker waaaay up but I only did that on a tank of 116 once. Car fucking tore ass through 1st, 2nd, and 3rd. Didn't get grip till the end of the 1/8 mile track.
so the turbo is capable of holding 25 ?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,561 Posts
Sorry for the highjack, but would you gain power or anything having stage 2 computer control the boost on a 16g or 20g? or maybe a stage 3 computer?
Just curious.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
KlugSRT-4 said:
Sorry for the highjack, but would you gain power or anything having stage 2 computer control the boost on a 16g or 20g? or maybe a stage 3 computer?
Just curious.
no the computer will not control the boost
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,901 Posts
carlosraf20 said:
KlugSRT-4 said:
Sorry for the highjack, but would you gain power or anything having stage 2 computer control the boost on a 16g or 20g? or maybe a stage 3 computer?
Just curious.
no the computer will not control the boost
its more about timing when buying a staged computer. But it will somewhat controll your boost, but cant be adjusted.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,097 Posts
so is the hahn 16g really any better than a sst, or FM e1, or what about RIPP's 16g?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
664 Posts
xbladr said:
so is the hahn 16g really any better than a sst, or FM e1, or what about RIPP's 16g?
yes the scrolls have not been altered on a hahn 16g so it will flow more
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,097 Posts
hmm interesting what do the hahn 16g's go for?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,214 Posts
StageSRT4 said:
the Hahn 16g is slightly bigger then the stocker. Youd be better off getting a built stocker in my oppinion.

You can maybe run 25psi uneffeciantly. Go ask a couple of the guys running the 16g's.
thats a sharp looking turbo!
but might as well go 20g(?) isn't it only a couple hundred more??
 
1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Top