Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My take on the srt4....You can make ANY piece of shit fast but at the end of the day it's still a PIECE OF SHIT!

·
Registered
584 Posts
I suspect we are going to start to get more and more threads like this. Some kid in his rice mobile gets slaughtered by a SRT 4, and then needs to come on to the boards to try and "bash it". Just ignore them.

·
Registered
2,015 Posts
kato said:
My take on the srt4....You can make ANY piece of shit fast but at the end of the day it's still a PIECE OF SHIT!
and what the hell do you drive?????? Try riding in one or even seeing one in person before you start making ASSumptions about a car you know nothing about!!!

·
Premium Member
5,247 Posts
The smell of Troll is in the air. At least make some effort. At least the WRX guys try to be creative. :lol: :lol:

·
Premium Member
5,247 Posts
VSrtG said:
Nah, most of the WRX drivers are funny, yo!

this guys got a type R <focus/civic/pos> with twin-vtec!

If you were always this funny, we might keep you around a while. :lol:

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Just another ricer on the board posting sweet nothings....Oh yeah ricer mobile boy download some of the videos floating around and i think you will change your take on the srt-4 it is one fast mo fo of a car....And ask anyone that has one they are far from a POS right guys!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
TeenageMutantNinjaTurtles said:
eXtremeSRT said:
If he's Subaru, we don't claim him :p
I'm telling ya he is ford. Do you remember when the Ford lightning people did their trolling. Its similar, I tell ya!!
Or maybe he's one of those Pontiac GTP boys. Nice gif Grunge, soooooo true.

-faast

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
where did all these little ass weasles come from ??

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
WoW, there sure is a lot of NEON bashing on here! Well what did you guys expect? After all it is still just a neon! (it just wants to say hi)
You must feel cool trying to explain this to any girl you might meet. "Awww c'mon i know it's a neon but it goes fast! Really it does!!!) :oops:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
About this Discussion
32 Replies
19 Participants
chubz
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing