Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On the way thru Landstuhl, there was this dude in a GTI. It was pretty clean. He was infront of me as we went thru the city. He kept looking at me in his review. He would slow down and then gun it. Then he do it again. The third time he almost stopped and launched it through the middle of town lighting the tires up like a dumbass. I thought to myself, what the hell is he doing. I guess trying to be a bad ass and thinking he was toying me? WTF?? I thought ok cool guy, I was in perfect rpm range to gun it a little while I was behind him. Quickly pulled up to him and let off. That's right, you guessed it....WOOOSSHHHH!!!!!!!! I saw him jump in his seat! We then turned right after passing the esso's heading for the bahn. What's that.... the light turned red? Sooooo, I decided to skip that bahn on ramp and pull up next to him. Looking at that long strip towards Ramstein. I pulled up next to him and looked over. Gave hime the pointy finger towards the long stretch. He rolled his window down and said in German "shit man you scared me! No, no I don't want to race you" I said Alles klar. Turned around at the gas station and went home.

The End

·
Overseas Moderator
1,189 Posts
GiJoe said:
On the way thru Landstuhl, there was this dude in a GTI. It was pretty clean. He was infront of me as we went thru the city. He kept looking at me in his review. He would slow down and then gun it. Then he do it again. The third time he almost stopped and launched it through the middle of town lighting the tires up like a dumbass. I thought to myself, what the hell is he doing. I guess trying to be a bad ass and thinking he was toying me? WTF?? I thought ok cool guy, I was in perfect rpm range to gun it a little while I was behind him. Quickly pulled up to him and let off. That's right, you guessed it....WOOOSSHHHH!!!!!!!! I saw him jump in his seat! We then turned right after passing the esso's heading for the bahn. What's that.... the light turned red? Sooooo, I decided to skip that bahn on ramp and pull up next to him. Looking at that long strip towards Ramstein. I pulled up next to him and looked over. Gave hime the pointy finger towards the long stretch. He rolled his window down and said in German "shit man you scared me! No, no I don't want to race you" I said Alles klar. Turned around at the gas station and went home.

The End
...what an idiot!

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
LMAO. That's the best kill story EVAR!1!!!!!!1

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Some people I guess! I have a guy a couple guys at work talking about how they want to race me. One guy has a 93 Mercedes 4 banger, and he wants to race slips against me. I know he's just messing around, but I swear people think these cars are nothing. I finally came down and told him a time and place, and I whoop his @$$ from one end of the bahn to the other.

I had another guy tell me that he'd take me with a 10 year old stock 7 series. I told him lets go, and he said it had to be from a 60mph roll? WTF? I laughed at him and told him he needs to rethink what he just said. Then he tells me that he got it up to 162 mph, and that because of that, I can't hang. That's where I just smile and nod and wonder why his parents didn't use contraception!

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
some people bite more than they can chew.....im almost ready to join....bring my new toys over with me :eveilgrin

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
mr_bojangles80 said:
Some people I guess! I have a guy a couple guys at work talking about how they want to race me. One guy has a 93 Mercedes 4 banger, and he wants to race slips against me. I know he's just messing around, but I swear people think these cars are nothing. I finally came down and told him a time and place, and I whoop his @$$ from one end of the bahn to the other.

I had another guy tell me that he'd take me with a 10 year old stock 7 series. I told him lets go, and he said it had to be from a 60mph roll? WTF? I laughed at him and told him he needs to rethink what he just said. Then he tells me that he got it up to 162 mph, and that because of that, I can't hang. That's where I just smile and nod and wonder why his parents didn't use contraception!
Dude, you need to smoke the BMWs ass now.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
^^^^^^What he said!!!!

Dude, anyone that has a 10 year old BMW, no matter how big 3,5,7,8 or M series, over here, has got to be German specs. ALL of them are governed at 250kph (about 155). Unless he's got it chipped, which I highly doubt, you need to raise the BS flag on him about the 162mph, and if he drove to 250kph, it took him a while to get it there. I've done it many of times with BMW's I've driven over here, old and new. The old M5 series are in the mid 300 hp range. Of course they also are about as heavy as a dump truck!!
Race him for slips man!!

·
Registered
8,059 Posts
Damn, all I get to play with in Frankfurt are the TTs and Z3/Z4 models. And the occassional R32. Once had a Ferrari behind me a few cars back and when he turned off, it made such a bizarre sound I thought something was wrong with my engine.
Bottom line up front: 50% car, 50% driver. Which a lot of R32 owners seem to forget about over here.

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
I think with AWD its more like 70% car, 30% idiot who thinks he can drive faster than he should because he has horse power and all wheel drive.

Thats what I've seen so far over here.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts