Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wondering if you have a site and where in maryland are you guys located? And what is it that you do?

·
Registered
358 Posts
yes we have a website. www.absolutboost.com
we are in the process of leasing a building for the shop as we speak. if your familiar with maryland you may know it. its right off of route 3 where E.L.D. used to be. They moved to a bigger location and we are plannign to take over! so bear with us. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
416 Posts
Nick @ Absolut Boost said:
yes we have a website. www.absolutboost.com
we are in the process of leasing a building for the shop as we speak. if your familiar with maryland you may know it. its right off of route 3 where E.L.D. used to be. They moved to a bigger location and we are plannign to take over! so bear with us. :thumbsup:

yep i know where you r.. by the way i ask in another post i made.. if i know you or yall know me.. name is mike castaldo.. lots of people know me in the import seen.. very big name.. to carry at budds creek.. if i dont know yall well. glad to see yall or you step up.. if yall need anything you or yall let me know..

·
Registered
358 Posts
smellmyface said:
yep i know where you r.. by the way i ask in another post i made.. if i know you or yall know me.. name is mike castaldo.. lots of people know me in the import seen.. very big name.. to carry at budds creek.. if i dont know yall well. glad to see yall or you step up.. if yall need anything you or yall let me know..
Thanks mike i appreciate the support. Im sure we will meet sooner or later. Good to know your there to help. :thumbsup:

Nick @ Absolut Boost

·
Registered
8,080 Posts
Nick @ Absolut Boost said:
Thanks mike i appreciate the support. Im sure we will meet sooner or later. Good to know your there to help. :thumbsup:

Nick @ Absolut Boost

You can find him at the dyno. If you look for him at the track you will never see him. :jester:

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
smellmyface said:

mike you really are a trip :rofl: why are you so full of yourself?? you just come off so damn cocky....

·
Registered
416 Posts
guygettnby said:
mike you really are a trip :rofl: why are you so full of yourself?? you just come off so damn cocky....

sorry chris my man.. just been doing it for 7 years. so i tend to be that way..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts