Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For the past few weeks my car has been idling rough and surging. I checked for codes and it was throwing P0123. Sure enough, I did a Forums Search, found a good string on what was wrong and how to fix the problem.

Well, long-story-short: I hurt my back during the past week and when I tried to fix the car last night, I couldn’t bend over the car for very long without pain shooting down to my feet. So, I was forced to give up. I told my wife we would have to take it to the dealer. Regrettably, I needed it fixed NOW because the surging was getting worse and it is her only car.

I reluctantly took it into Gulf Coast Dodge in Ft. Myers, Florida believing that they were going to rake me over the coals. I knew that all I needed was either a splice or a new TPS. I was certain that they would take a look at my mods (that I didn't remove) and find a reason to screw me out of the warranty.

To my surprise, they complemented me on the quality of the work under the hood and replaced the TPS and fixed the wiring ALL UNDER WARRENTY! They called my wife, picked her up in their Courtesy Van in less than 10 minutes, and treated her like a queen. :clap:

Thank you Gulf Coast Dodge for honoring your warranty and respecting your customers! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Dan

Note...Normally this would go into the Florida Forum, but I thought it would be nice to show that there are some good people out there working for Dodge...

·
Registered
13,378 Posts
i bet i know who checked the car in. there is one person there who will perform warranty work (true warranty work, as prescribed in warranty book). the others are bloody crazy.

i think i saw your car today on college blvd, too. nice setup. wingless?

·
Registered
3,166 Posts
Good on you for posting. Nobody ever forgets to mention the bad dealer experiences so it's nice to see when somebody posts the good ones too.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ayat108 said:
i bet i know who checked the car in. there is one person there who will perform warranty work (true warranty work, as prescribed in warranty book). the others are bloody crazy.

i think i saw your car today on college blvd, too. nice setup. wingless?
Nope....not wingless...yet. I do like that look....!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts