Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
100 Bucs ?

jdseagren13640 said:
i can get the lc-1 for like 100 bucks. i was wondering how much just for the a/f guage alone?
Hmm... $ 100.00 for an LC-1 cable ?

Does this include the Bosch Wideband sensor ?

Anyone selling even JUST the wideband cable W/O the Bosch Sensor for $ 100.00 is selling BELOW Innovates minimum suggested pricing.

Just curious -- since this is NOT an acceptable practice for a True Innovate distributor.

Bob Weiland

TechGauges

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hmm... $ 100.00 for an LC-1 cable ?

Does this include the Bosch Wideband sensor ?

Anyone selling even JUST the wideband cable W/O the Bosch Sensor for $ 100.00 is selling BELOW Innovates minimum suggested pricing.

Just curious -- since this is NOT an acceptable practice for a True Innovate distributor.

Bob Weiland

TechGauges[/QUOTE]

thats because it is from a friend, and yes it is everything, even the sensor. its been like two weeks and you havent even given me a price, all you can do is question the price i can get it for. i didnt ask you about the price of the lc-1 i asked you about a guage for it. please answer it, unless you wanna question me some more about pointless things

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
im sorry for my lashing, a friend passed away and hasnt put me in the best of moods. i am sincerly sorry for the way i acted. i wish all of you at tech guages a merry christmas.
sorry,
jordan

·
Registered
197 Posts
Thanks for your appology !

Jordan,

Sorry to hear of your misfortune. Sometimes Christmas can be a difficult time.

We are still waiting on our suppliers for the Wideband Gauge.

We add a small module with custom electronics to the LC-1 to make it compatible with our Gauge. As a result, we would have to take your cable and add the electronics.

This is something that we haven't considered.

We may consider this type of modification -- for those that already have an LC-1 cable in the future but... for the time being this isn't an option.

A price for this type of modification hasn't been determined.

Best Regards

Bob Weiland

TechGauges

1 - 7 of 7 Posts