Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,247 Posts
Wow, that was fast. I just got home and the pics are already up. Thanks for coming out and taking some pictures of our cars.

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
hey Raptor i guess you, second chance and i had an effect on his choice..Grunge that is :wink: Congrats guys! and thanks alot for letting me know in advance Raptor :roll:

·
Registered
7,982 Posts
Grunge said:
Wow, that was fast. I just got home and the pics are already up. Thanks for coming out and taking some pictures of our cars.
Wait u just got your car and your're on the internet? Whats wrong withi this picture?

·
Premium Member
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It's all my fault, I admit it... :twisted:

ACR2NV, I only had a short notice myself.

cali gets on pat on the back, and an atta boy.. :lol:

·
Premium Member
5,247 Posts
Oh, crap, you're right....I'm outta here. There is breaking in to be done. Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
Raptor is guilty of doing 75-80 from Tampa to his home :roll: :twisted: :lol:

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
Grunge said:
Oh, crap, you're right....I'm outta here. There is breaking in to be done. Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
you got a PM!

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
Black= Grunge and RUgoingup = Red

·
Registered
7,982 Posts
U know what...I figured you guys out by yours posts and PM's
When I meet you in person I can go into detail if you like.....

·
Premium Member
5,247 Posts
I've been driving like my grandma so far :) Babying it until I get to 500. Well, 23 miles down, 477 to go...lol

·
Premium Member
5,247 Posts
cali said:
U know what...I figured you guys out by yours posts and PM's
When I meet you in person I can go into detail if you like.....
Well from my screen name, most people either assume I have long hair or I'm dirty and stinky. :lol: :lol: I clean up pretty good. :p

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
About this Discussion
28 Replies
10 Participants
RaptorRed
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing