Dodge SRT Forum banner

41 - 60 of 224 Posts

·
Registered
6,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Installed my last night .

Two step sounds mean and holds 100% where its set, and my god is WOT shifting amazing. Shifts like butter and holds boost through out.

Best mod so far, hands down.
thank you! where do you have your ignition cut set? i personally set mine at 25ms and i can gain a couple psi on the shift.we leave the default at 350ms which we call "retard mode" so that the end user can get a hang of whats going on.as you get better with it you will start dropping it down.the fun really starts at about 75-100 ms

·
Registered
37 Posts
im gonna be installing my 50 trim in about 2 months, lets say i install the wot & 2 step now, do i have to do anything to it when i install my 50 trim?

·
Registered
66 Posts
I would like the software

I would like to get this software just let me know. I bought the WOT box with it first hit the market. Now I would like to know how to get this 2-step software as soon as possible. Just please PM Thanks Jeremy

·
Registered
37 Posts
thanks, i will be purchasing one tonight as soon as im out of work :thumbsup:

·
Banned
1,958 Posts
i will take one but i am waitting for my stimulous check. I should be getting it in the next couple days i hope. Should have been here today :flame:

·
Registered
6,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
i will take one but i am waitting for my stimulous check. I should be getting it in the next couple days i hope. Should have been here today :flame:
well be here when you are ready:thumbsup:

·
Registered
438 Posts
thank you! where do you have your ignition cut set? i personally set mine at 25ms and i can gain a couple psi on the shift.we leave the default at 350ms which we call "retard mode" so that the end user can get a hang of whats going on.as you get better with it you will start dropping it down.the fun really starts at about 75-100 ms
i left it on retard mode like you said :). Im still having problems with my right foot lifting on WOT shifts. So before i cut down the timing, i have to make my foot stay flat .

My best so far at the track with intake, turbo back and motor mounts on 16 psi was a 14.1 @ 101.8

Front mount arrives tomorrow, so Wednesday im going to see if i can cut a better time.
Any predictions? And i need to know again how to turn down the two step without using the computer, i know you showed me jay, but it slipped my mind :).

·
Registered
6,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
hold down the clutch pedal with the engine running and it will begin to flash it will start at 3000 rpm and every blink is 200 rpm on top of that.the clutch pedal must be pressed.if it isnt you will be setting the ignition cut time for the wot shift

·
Premium Member
5,049 Posts
i left it on retard mode like you said :). Im still having problems with my right foot lifting on WOT shifts. So before i cut down the timing, i have to make my foot stay flat .

My best so far at the track with intake, turbo back and motor mounts on 16 psi was a 14.1 @ 101.8

Front mount arrives tomorrow, so Wednesday im going to see if i can cut a better time.
Any predictions? And i need to know again how to turn down the two step without using the computer, i know you showed me jay, but it slipped my mind :).
Here are the charts:
NP Complete Performance

You can print them out and stick them in your glove compartment for easy reference. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
37 Posts
order placed, paypal sent :clap:

·
Registered
16,193 Posts
i paid on thursday and got it on monday, super fast shipping

·
SRTforums Nazi Admin
16,228 Posts
makes me want to sell something ugh being broke sux.

·
Registered
3,465 Posts
not fair i want one so bad.. car wont WOT shift and got HTOB and new clutch.. think this might help..plus 2 step be the shit..
wish ud take military star card :eek:)

·
SRTforums Nazi Admin
16,228 Posts
^^^^^haha military star card now that is funny.

hey phrozen will u trade me for a ps2 OR xbox360 with games and controllers ;)

·
SRTforums Nazi Admin
16,228 Posts
sending pm

41 - 60 of 224 Posts