Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well since my last group buy no one seemed interested, how about this one?

I can probably get it for about $180 - $190 possibly shipped. Email me at [email protected] and tell me if your interested, how many you want, and some contact information.

myfootsmells

note: admin sticky please?

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
from who ??
is that the atp kit .. the flange b.o.v , and universal coupling thingy ??elaborate .. not enough info

what does it come with ..

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Um... HKS SSQ BOV w/ UNIVERSAL MOUNTING FLANGE.

I dunno what other info you want. It doesnt come with no ATP stuff, no down pipe, nothing, just the BOV and the Flange...

You can mount this to a ATP Pipe thingy if you wanted.

myfootsmells

·
Registered
2,899 Posts
I def want the HKS SSQ BOV, but I would like an UPP too - My only concern is if it will void my warranty. ( i know - a lame question) Can anyone give some solid facts???

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
any engine work can void your warranty if not approved by dcx and installed by a dealer.. you just have to avoid being caught :wink:

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ATP charges i think $210 for this BOV as well as most places. You can always buy the BOV and then the UPP from them.

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
thispainisours said:
any engine work can void your warranty if not approved by dcx and installed by a dealer.. you just have to avoid being caught :wink:
Exactly why I'm taking off all the factory hoses and lines and replacing them with new lines for my EBC :lol:

Not to mention the genius that is 3M tape :twisted:

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
we are sneaky sneaky :shock:

·
Premium Member
5,578 Posts
depends on how it sounds.

This Thread Is Worthless Without Sounds!

·
Registered
2,899 Posts
I'm all about MOPAR - but I sure wish they would hurry up - I want to see some suspension mods and staged turbo upgrades!!!

·
Registered
663 Posts
I'd be interrested if I could hear a sound clip. Anyone know anything about the mopar bov, besides whats been posted already? When would the HKS group buy take place?

·
Registered
13,378 Posts
large organizations move so slow. if hks or atp couldve built a damn srt-4 and had it for me in january, i prob wldv bought it from them, warranty or not. j/k. i shall wait to see what mopar has to offer. then read the legalese in all the paperwork i got about warranty this & that.

·
Registered
48 Posts
The suspense is killing me for that mopar BOV. But ill be getting one this weekend hopefully but if the mopar one "does" come out in may ill most likely switch to that one.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts