Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just talking to one of the guys over at WorldOnePerformance and asked him when the Flange would be released for the SRT-4s. He said probably in 2 weeks and should cost maybe $25.00 (maybe more or less). Anyways, I asked him if he could do a group deal for us and he basically wants me to email him what quantity we are looking at so:

If you want TurboXS RFL BOV and/or Flange (so it'll bolt onto your car), drop me an email at [email protected] Tell me the quantity of each that you want, your full name, and an email which I can reach you at.

When everything is released, I'll hit you guys back up on the price and all the details.

NOTE TO ADMINS: maybe you wanna sticky this at top or create a GROUP BUY forum?

myfootsmells
[email protected]

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Come on guys, I know people are interested, this isn't set in stone or nething it's just to see who are interested and get some pricing information.

·
Premium Member
5,247 Posts
I might be interested, but I need to find out the benefits of adding it. My car hasn't arrived yet, and I haven't done much research.

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
I've already placed my order with Garret/World One Peformance. He's promised me I'll be the first SRT-4 in the country with this BOV. :wink:

·
Premium Member
5,578 Posts
drolander said:
He's promised me I'll be the first SRT-4 in the country with this BOV. :wink:
fine, ill just drive 30 minutes to turboXS and get the first one! :twisted:

·
Registered
29 Posts
I already have a RFL waiting to go on my PT turbo...just haven't had a flange setup made for it yet, as i was waiting to see what happened with this.
As for the flange I'd be interested.. I'll email you later today with all my information

thanks Gary

·
Supporting Vendor (Gold)
2,023 Posts
Sorry guys, we were the first with the Turbo XS flange. It's a real PITA installation. And the RFL isn't that F'n L. when mounted there.

Kevin
www.agpturbo.com

·
Registered
7 Posts
The TXS is a good entry level valve go hardcore and buy the HKS SSQ valve if you don't want to have to buy another one in the future. I know some of my WRX buddies wish they did this.

·
Registered
4,492 Posts
hector....how much can you get me a good bov for........and i guess the flange or whatever to mount it. im working on a limited budget here :D lol let me know i may have to use my tax returns on it but thats ok. thanks nick

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
thats W/O the required Flange for SRT4 use :wink:

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Well, ATP Turbo makes a UPP with BOV mount. The pipe and mount is 140 I beileve. I got my HKS BOV on ebay NEW for 175. It sounds good, but its more hi pitched than I imagined. Still, silly ricers double take every time I throw some boost at em. :twisted:

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
generallee said:
Well, ATP Turbo makes a UPP with BOV mount. The pipe and mount is 140 I beileve. I got my HKS BOV on ebay NEW for 175. It sounds good, but its more hi pitched than I imagined. Still, silly ricers double take every time I throw some boost at em. :twisted:
According to Hector in this post ( http://www.srtforums.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=9995&highlight=hks+bov#9995 ), you can modify the HKS to give the more traditional "psssh" sound. I haven't tried it though. I like the sound of the HKS.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts