• Green

Votes: 7 63.6%
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok general consenus is which one?

My experience...both pull the same (seat of pants feeling) but when I tee-ed into the blue line I was getting fuel/spark/boost cut at higher speeds. I tee-ed into the green line and no more cuts. Oh on blue it would cut on 17psi...now I can hold 17psi without a problem.

So which one and why? Haven't found any conclusive evidence in a search.

·
Forum Moderator
13,295 Posts
When I had S1 and the agp wga I used the blue line and had great results. Never had any issues with ignition or boost.

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
neither for me. i dont have S1 but i am using the line right from the turbo. from what i am told it is the best source and yeah i could be way wrong but i have not had any problems as of yet.

·
Registered
6,698 Posts
i'm so tired of these dumb ass colored line threads. i think moderators should make a sticky of both agp and psifi ways (almost exactly the sam) on how to run a new wga and mbc and every time a thread like this is taken place it should be deleted and a pm sent to the creator of the thread with a link to the sticky. okay now that i've wasted that much time bitching might as well help out. you don't need any colored lines. you can yank every one of them out of the car. black,blue,green and pink can all be yanked out. take tube from backside of turbo to mbc or ebc and then to your wga. then just tune it all in to your happy. so simple.

·
Premium Member
4,568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
UN-decided said:
neither for me. i dont have S1 but i am using the line right from the turbo. from what i am told it is the best source and yeah i could be way wrong but i have not had any problems as of yet.
um...both blue and green come off the turbo :jester:

2004NeonSRT4 said:
i'm so tired of these dumb ass colored line threads. i think moderators should make a sticky of both agp and psifi ways (almost exactly the sam) on how to run a new wga and mbc and every time a thread like this is taken place it should be deleted and a pm sent to the creator of the thread with a link to the sticky. okay now that i've wasted that much time bitching might as well help out. you don't need any colored lines. you can yank every one of them out of the car. black,blue,green and pink can all be yanked out. take tube from backside of turbo to mbc or ebc and then to your wga. then just tune it all in to your happy. so simple.

I've tried both ways yet I hear "rumors" that one runs better than the other...just lookin for clarification. I do know what I'm doing...I just don't know the difference between the two (if any).

·
Registered
5,204 Posts
green line is off the turbo. Thats the tq line!

It all depends on what type of mods you have.

blue line is good just with the agpwg.

greenline with agpwg and boost controller.

·
Registered
3,464 Posts
Neither. I'm running off the intake manifold (throttle body). The green line spools up too quick, which gave me huge spikes, and too much torque for my liking.

·
Registered
5,204 Posts
Ive tried the manifold also. And still liked the greenline better.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts