Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone tried the new Greddy ProFec EBC? If so what do you think about it? Picked this up SUPER cheap as a BNIB (open box)

Attachments

·
Registered
2,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am running an EMS, so PCM control is not something I am concerned about.

·
Registered
4,079 Posts
I remember the Greddy Profec EBC was slightly popular here back in 2003-2004.
As was the Greddy e-Manage.
But things progressed and various hand helds were developed which enabled changes to the PCM.
Including changes to the WGA schedule which changes boost etc.
And also provided many other tuning opportunities as well as essential monitoring capabilities.

·
Registered
7,514 Posts
I ran the greddy profec B spec 2 for years on my old srt-4, but that was an older model. I found the user manual translation to English kind of funky, but I figured it out. After my buddy crashed that car, he gave it back to me and I run it on my turbo Camaro SS now. Still works great.

·
Registered
2,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Your EMS doesn't have EBC?

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
It does, but I have always kept the boost control at my fingers rather than always having to go get a laptop to change what I want.

·
Registered
424 Posts
It does, but I have always kept the boost control at my fingers rather than always having to go get a laptop to change what I want.
I wonder if there was a way to integrate the EMS boost control function to a voltage divider input, kind of the best of both worlds. either way, if you are happy, that's all that really matters buddy!

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts