Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all, just a few q's about the greddy e0-1 boost controler. i thought i saw somone on here that had one inthere srt-4 i just want to know how hard it was to install and if it works good on dodge products like the srt-4 and some pics of the install would be awesome too
thanks
lloyd :twisted:

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Exhaust Depot sells it with a custom wiring harness and instructions that makes it pretty easy to install in the SRT-4. I have it. It works good. I like it. The only thing that is missing is that no one has figured out how to hook up the RPM wire yet, so we can't adjust boost by RPM yet. I'm sure someone smarter than me will eventually figure it out and let us know how. Hector/Exhaust Depot keeps talking about using diodes and such. :wink:

·
Registered
697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
do you have any pics of your install that you can post?

:twisted:

·
Registered
11,093 Posts
drolander said:
The only thing that is missing is that no one has figured out how to hook up the RPM wire yet, so we can't adjust boost by RPM yet.
Problem solved. Is that a tach display you see on the lower left of the screen? :)

The problem I have had with a MBC and the electronic ones is over boost. THis turbo of ours spools up super quick. So quick that it spikes easy.
If your in 5th gear and get on the gas at 2krpm or so, the needle will spike.
I had the car spike while only giving it half throttle.

·
Registered
697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
awesome pics!!!!!!!!! thanks guy's keep them coming and all of the info on this ebc you can post!! the more the better!
thanks
lloyd :twisted:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.