Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I called about a question on a E-01 and was told only One guy in the US (at greddy) knows about the E-01 and had to talk to him. Well he shows up at 10:30Am as a reg schedule so I call him back at that time. He is lost, when I ask him about the Speed selection on the newer E-01's adn even argues to a extent that its Not there, Well I know it is and he says well I will look into it and get right back to ya. Yeah right... I told him I am in the process of running enough cables through my car and need to know what and where is needed so please get back to me as soon as he could, due to wanting to get it done no later then this weekend.

Well Today, Fri I call to ask if yesterday he happened to hear anything and the basterd left for the three day weekend one day early for a 4 day vacation. What kin of crappy ass service is that!

You would think if he IS ALL THAT on the E-01 he would either Know about the Speed selection now aval. OR he would really want to find out so he doesnt look so stupid the next time someone calls and they tell the consumer or retailer, here let me get you Kenji cause hes the guy that know everything about the E-01 and then, he cant answer a simple q about the speed hookup.

Just wanted to let everyone know that IF your thinking Greddy and you your anticipating havign to get info that is not the Norm, good luck and I would honestly, have not gone Greddy and done Powerpaq if I would have know this as well as not being givin any basic info when asking for it from A Member here in this board ,that is supose to know so much about the Emanage and E-01 on a SRT.

I will close this by saying IF ANYONE is lookign for A REALLY knowledgeable guy on the Emanage and E01 (but not to much on the specifics on the SRT hook ups) and awesome PRICES: http://www.mohdparts.com/emanage/index.html

He is the most helpfull I have contacted about the Emanage and E-01 as well as his shipping is Fast (2 days for my 2 orders) and goes out of his way to help need be..

Oh did I mention Greddy SUCKS at customer Support / Tech assistance! :ninja:

·
Registered
3,495 Posts
dude, everyone pretty much knows Greddy USA sucks in terms of support :)

That speed based boost is definitely a new firmware thing.. My buddies Profec E-01 doesn't have it..

The e-manage can be flashed (firmwares available through the yahoo e-manage site).. Dunno if the firmwares for the PROFEC E-01 are as easily available (lot of people will want this speed based boost - will make it work like S2 w/ toys).

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
oh trust me I would, but I am as white and shaved head as they come... I am sure they would understand a few of the phrases I would say to them but that would not be good...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts