Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had the opportunity to meet Kevin last evening while he was up here in the New England area. I was having an issue with my shift light and he was willing to meet me have way up here in Connecticut from his New Jersey location. After a little diagnostic work, Kevin solved my issue. The shift light Kevin designed for the SRT4 is a quality product designed by a guy who has extensive knowledge in the electronics field. His product and customer service are Five Star ***** rated. Thanks again Kevin for your support. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
111 Posts
ptc01 said:
I had the opportunity to meet Kevin last evening while he was up here in the New England area. I was having an issue with my shift light and he was willing to meet me have way up here in Connecticut from his New Jersey location. After a little diagnostic work, Kevin solved my issue. The shift light Kevin designed for the SRT4 is a quality product designed by a guy who has extensive knowledge in the electronics field. His product and customer service are Five Star ***** rated. Thanks again Kevin for your support. :thumbsup:
Thank you for the kind words, it was a pleasure meeting you (and you're amazing car!)

take care and thank you again.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts