Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this may be a little off topic for the car forum but Bart and I are going to have a baby. Due date is March 1st 2008...

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
dipstickinva said:
BART IS GOING TO BE A DADDY AAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

j/k im happy for you
My only fear is Oh Shit another Bart the world might end LOL No he is gonna be a great dad. I can tell that because of the way he fusses over me. I am doing great if I could shake the morning sickness:ugh:

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
mrs_southern_belle said:
dipstickinva said:

j/k im happy for you
My only fear is Oh Shit another Bart the world might end LOL No he is gonna be a great dad. I can tell that because of the way he fusses over me. I am doing great if I could shake the morning sickness:ugh:
lol at least you got him to stop drinking every night. :clap:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
oh yeah that is true and I thank my lucky stars... and thanks every one for the congrats... we find out our true due date today!!! will post more when I know more
:wah?!:

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
dipstickinva said:
mrs_southern_belle said:
dipstickinva said:

j/k im happy for you
lol at least you got him to stop drinking every night. :clap:
that goes both ways no more smoking and drinking for everybody

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
BART--- will you plz stop saying that.... a little full of ourself are we? LOL j/k either way for me as long as Allison or Taven is healthy. And yeah the closet I get to anything to drink in that way is grape juice ahhhh that sounds good... "BART FIZ ME SOME GRAPE JUICE PLZ" LMAO

OH AND DUE DATE IS FEBRUARY 23RD

·
Banned
6,529 Posts
first off congrats!!!!!!!! i have a almost 6 month old girl and have loved every minute of it!!!!!!!!!

secondly........this is the year of the girls.......so there is a more of a 90% chance it will be a girl......but who knows....we didnt know untill she was born because she kept her legs closed(she better for life:flame: )......good luck with everything.......you will actually be able to tell what the sex is gonna be usually by the food she craves......not 100% accurate but it def is close

1 - 15 of 15 Posts