Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got off the phone with a DCX representative and they are interested in having a couple tasteful SRT-4's (and tasteful 3rd gens as well) show up at the Import Auto Salon in Southern California!

Here's the deal...

Please provide a writeup on the car, and as many high rez pictures as you can to me.

Info/Pictures should be posted here, or emailed to ias[email protected]

What do you get? Recognition, Possible Large Media Coverage, Involvement in the Dodge/SRT/PVO Magic... and more

DCX is willing to loan out certain trick parts as well to help round out your vehicle for the duration of the IAS -- Examples would be nice wheels (19", for example) and other parts.. DCX will also cover all entrance fees for the event.

This is a great opportunity for you to show how happy you are with your vehicle and help reward the company that made it possible. It is also a great opportunity for you to receive media coverage!

Please spread this to as many forums as possible so we can reach as many potential owners as possible!

·
Premium Member
1,294 Posts
Why don't you suggest to them a similar option for Florida since we had the cars first...... :p .

Actually, if you would be willing to ask if they plan anything for other locations, it would be helpful, or forward the info to me and I'll ask.

Thanks

·
Registered
175 Posts
DAMN.....im in los angeles, and no SRT-4 :(

Anyone wanna lend me theirs for the weekend? We can share the credit in any pictures we make :twisted:

·
Super Moderator
6,317 Posts
xither0ckxi said:
wait a second im in SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA!!! :D
We have a winner!

·
Registered
26,203 Posts
ekool said:
I just got off the phone with a DCX representative and they are interested in having a couple tasteful SRT-4's (and tasteful 3rd gens as well) show up at the Import Auto Salon in Southern California!

Here's the deal...

Please provide a writeup on the car, and as many high rez pictures as you can to me.

Info/Pictures should be posted here, or emailed to [email protected]

What do you get? Recognition, Possible Large Media Coverage, Involvement in the Dodge/SRT/PVO Magic... and more

DCX is willing to loan out certain trick parts as well to help round out your vehicle for the duration of the IAS -- Examples would be nice wheels (19", for example) and other parts.. DCX will also cover all entrance fees for the event.

This is a great opportunity for you to show how happy you are with your vehicle and help reward the company that made it possible. It is also a great opportunity for you to receive media coverage!

Please spread this to as many forums as possible so we can reach as many potential owners as possible!
Hey, trade my car for a week if they are willing to part with a STAGE II package...I sent him an e-mail and offerred the car with the aftermarket stereo system.

·
Registered
26,203 Posts
Re: Wait a second!!!

SRTdriven said:
I'm in southern california just got a red srt-4!!!!! what do I have 2 do tell me!???
Since I canot the stupid camera (digital) I have sent them a e-mail. I guess Ineed to ask the kids when they get back from track.

Hey...hopefully we can meet at the meet if they choose the car.

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
We need more submissions guys.. I have 2 or 3 candidates so far, and we are looking to hit around 7....

Please post this on other SRT-4 Related boards so we can represent!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
About this Discussion
41 Replies
29 Participants
WarPainted
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing