Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to nick on the drag radials. I got them pretty quick and a awsome price. He went to the EXTREME MEASURES to get them :rofl: . You know. Cant wait to order more and get my damn camber kit. Hopefully 12s this weekend :clap: .

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
Kyle @ Absolut Boost said:
Nah its still just going to be a neon! :jester:
are you being hateful that you are driving a VW with no balls?? :rofl:

why didnt you guys come to capitol today? you missed out on some fun times

·
Registered
358 Posts
yea johnny you like those extreme measures :rofl: glad they helped out bro :thumbsup:

damn didnt know everyone was going down. did jeff run the truck :rofl: We were actuall wroken on the gti. they have no room to work with so its been taking up alot of our free time :tongue: good turn out?

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
Nick @ Absolut Boost said:
damn didnt know everyone was going down. did jeff run the truck :rofl: We were actuall wroken on the gti. they have no room to work with so its been taking up alot of our free time :tongue: good turn out?
yea, it was a pretty good turn out. we had alot of fun......the place was jam packed but there were abunch of srt's there

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yea i didnt go to cRapitol i went to dragway 13 in delaware. i didnt pull a 12 but damn close :rofl: . I think ima go to cRapitol this weekend and try to hit a high 12. Im sayin its still a neon but when u beat a supercharged V8 mustang GT and he looks at u like this :wah?!: . Have u done that yet kyle...oh yea no u havent. Got it all on Vid too. I think it was a good time being for the mods i have, mopar sts, stg2 wga, mbc, borla exhaust, down pipe,k&n intake. i had the drag radials tho :clap: and 110 octane :rofl: . Here was the break down..Im pretty sure if i had a agp wga and a front mount i woulda hit 12s but im not interested in stock turbo mods :lol:

R/T... .442
60'... 1.966 :rofl:
330... 5.495
1/8... 8.394
MPH... 84.96
1000... 10.916
1/4... 13.042
MPH... 106.32

·
Registered
358 Posts
your killing me man....wish you would have hit that high 12 marker...oh well next time definately. glad to hear it went well. now when are we getting this big boy ordered? :thumbsup: give me a call homie!

Nick @ Absolut Boost

1 - 8 of 8 Posts