Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is in my "Things to get list."

http://www.tbyrnemotorsports.com/autotap.html

Its great for monitering your parameters on your car. YOuc an tell when your injectors are close to being maxed out hence time for an upgrade etc.

You can see how well your new intake works. You can use it to chech your o2 readings to see if your running lean or rich. WOuld be great if you can hook up a wideband o2 sensor to it.

It does a whole lot of things like clearing your faults and check engine lights etc.

I wonder if it gives you access to the computer portion that stores all previous faults etc? Heck, im not sure if the srt has a black box setup where your history is stored in memory even though you clear a check engine light?

Hmm?

All of this technology came out of aircrafts. You can hit a button on the aircraft thta would take a real time picture of all of your parameters in the air so the techs on the ground can see what the Joe pilots saw. pretty kewl!

·
Registered
11,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the $300 setup comes with the cables etc to hook up to your lap top.

I like the laptop better cause you can save it and print it out and its in color and its easier to see the graphs. The palmpilot is only better by the fact that its smaller.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Anyone know if they are going to make a kit that'll work with my Pocket PC running Windows Pocket 2002? I'm not a fan of Palm Pilots and already own a Pocket PC. Has color screen and all, so it'd be nice if they made something to work with it. :)

·
Registered
58 Posts
hey, hector if u want i can get the software for u to test for free all the OBDII f-body guys use it. there must be atleast 45 copies of it running around in my car club.

·
Registered
11,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That would work. FOr some reason though they have the CHyrstler and Asian import software as a different partnumber than the Ford setup.

Also I would need to get the RS232 cable and the obdii connector.

Give me a shout.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
6 Participants
Exhaust Depot
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing