Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The waiting is killing me. I ordered my S2 w/o toys in mid July. Please remind me again what I'm doing this for. For those w/S2 please tell me how awesome it is and how much I will like it. Spare no detail. I will live vicariously though you for now.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Steiner said:
The waiting is killing me. I ordered my S2 w/o toys in mid July. Please remind me again what I'm doing this for. For those w/S2 please tell me how awesome it is and how much I will like it. Spare no detail. I will live vicariously though you for now.
Grab a straw...'cause it SUCKS...

J/K

Had stage 2 no toys for a few months now. Nothing but big cheezy smiles here. :D

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
I ordered stage 2 with toys and it took about a month to get. I installed it with out toys first and drove the car and was very impressed. I installed the toys and It blew my mind. I can't believe the difference it made. I love the dial-a-boost and I really love the High octane fuel switch. When I fill up with 108 unleaded the car feels like its going to pull the seats from the floor.

Very happy S2 owner...
Chris

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
It took 3 months for my stage 2w/toys......I like it! Still haven't ran race fuel though.

You have got to try it. It is amazing.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Join the crowd..

I feel your pain Steiner, my Stage 2 w/o toys has been on order since early June. Since late July it's been "parts are coming in this week, kits shipping out next week" followed by "Sorry, we didn't ge the parts in, but we think they'll be in next week".

Heh... we should start a support group or something. First round of drinks is on me.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.