Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Me, two buddies, bunch of stuff in the car. Full tank of gas (JUST got out of the gas station).

Black M3 (95 E36)hunted me down on the side roads... Got up next to me at a light a ways up. Buddy in the back is an M3 freak and so we started chatting at this long light. During the chat I noticed little things, like his nice monster brembo brake kit, his BBS wheels, his coilovers, zeus pins on his body kit... hmmm... He said he only had exhaust. When it turn green, we are still chatting, go Reeeeeallll slow through 1st and shift to second. About this time we both know what going down... BAM! We throw it down in second and take off. I hear the sound of death - a LOUD turbo whine coming from his car. He pulled on me hard, I shifted to 3rd... still pulling on me. We shut down due to it being a side street, and we gave some thumbs up and went on.

Ran into him on the freeway a few minutes later, chatted from the carpool to his left lane. Turns out he is cool as shit, got a monster A8 turbo kit (about $15K just for the kit!!!!), plus everything else you could possibly have on an M3. He tracks his car quite often as well.

Cool guy, DEADLY M3. Watch out for a black 95 M3 out there guys... it's MMMEEEAAAANNN!!!!!

·
Registered
3,169 Posts
n/a m3= fast
f/i m3= ridiculous

good death :thumbsup:

·
Registered
131 Posts
Must have been an auto or something cause a 13.3 with 333hp and monster top end vs. a 13.8 230hp and good topend doesn't equate to pulling away in 3rd for the underdog...but still a good kill :) I wish I still had my 95 M3...with just an intake/exhaust/chip it was wicked at 7000rpms :)

·
Registered
8,630 Posts
:smoke:

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
this is totally of topic but yesterday i saw a Noble m12 racing a Lotus Esprit v8. that was the high point of my week.

·
Registered
802 Posts
slow4dr said:
Did the plates say "Vader M3"? <------That car is deadly!!!!!!! Pablo, the owner of the car is a writer for European Car mag.

:grimrippe

Checkout project BMW M3

http://www.europeancarweb.com/projectcars/
When I was selling my 944 turbo, a guy named Pablo gave me a call requesting more info on it. He decided to come over and check it out and he pulls up in that monster M3. We talked for a bit, went for a drive in my car, and then went for one in his car. All I have to say is wow. He didnt buy my car, but at least I got a ride. :clap:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.