Dodge SRT Forum banner

Got my Front and Rear Strut Bars

515 views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  Mike4089 
#1 ·
ok so i finally got my dc sport front and rear strut bars..i installed them had no problems..tightened the bars to the point i felt could not go any tighter w.o snappin a bolt..didnt notice any big difference..feels a lil tighter but nothing too crazy..i hear a slight clunk when goin over bumps..dont know if thats normal or not..everything is nice and tight..pretty sure everythings installed correctly..not really hard to take 2 bolt soff place bar on and put the bolts back on..anyone else have the same thing goin on

Discussion starter · #3 ·
the strut bars were a birthday gift from my girlfriend and its what was on my list of mods...for xmas i'm gonna try getting the hotchkit stage 1 system from her lol which is springs & swaybar package..i must say tho..the dc sport strut bars sure do look purty..

Discussion starter · #5 ·
ok well heres where i noticed the some what of an improvemrnt..on my way home every day i have to take an exit and its a big s-turn type of exit ..i usually take it at about 50 or so..well i decide to take it at 80 last night to see the difference..and it held up well around that turn as if i was still doin 50..so thats where i noticed it's doin something..but now its time to get rid of that damn body roll..

Discussion starter · #7 ·
Mike4089 said:
get the hotchkis sway bars....they are unbelievable...i installed them just the other day and i couldnt believe how much of a diffrence it made....i pu them on the inner holes so it makes the car even tighter and the ride isnt all that rouch like i was excpecting........defiently get them
the hotchkis set has been my choice since being released..think im gonna go w. the stage 1 tvs system seeing i need springs..its either mopar springs or hotchkis..mitest well get it all together..also looking into the new psi-fi control arm set-up

Discussion starter · #9 ·
Woohooo!!!!! my iceman intake just came in..oh ya beotches it looks sweet..can't wait to install..heading to daves at 4..pics to come

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.