Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oh wait, what day is it? :rofl:

It actually should be coming along pretty soon. Just bough a new short block and some other stuff and I've got just about everything for rebuilding my old engine. Just need to start wrenching and get a few projects kicked out. Maybe I should pick up a few day laborers' on my way home. My Spanish is pretty bad but if they can turn a wrench, who cares? :lol:

·
Registered
4,472 Posts
blackbird_R/T said:
Oh wait, what day is it? :rofl:

It actually should be coming along pretty soon. Just bough a new short block and some other stuff and I've got just about everything for rebuilding my old engine. Just need to start wrenching and get a few projects kicked out. Maybe I should pick up a few day laborers' on my way home. My Spanish is pretty bad but if they can turn a wrench, who cares? :lol:
With the rain and all my fields are in bad shape.....I can lend you some of my Messicans if need be?

·
Registered
7,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
As long as they're cheap and bring their own tools. My last group I picked up cleaned out my garage of everything. Oh, and they need their own Social Security cards for tax ID purposes. If they don't have one I can provide one for a fee. :lol:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts