Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
That's a great question. I know most of the websites do not want to ship exhausts because they could be damaged easily. How much did the shipping cost?

·
Registered
8,796 Posts
Yeah, we are atill on for Saturday so I can check it out then. Right now I am in Frankfurt at this woman's office on a Mac computer....it sucks.
I plan on being there around 0930-1000 tomorrow.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
email this guy [email protected] he works in a dodge dealer in houston i think. he sells everything. i got all my gauges from him, the exhaust, the trunk dress up kit and some other stuff. he ships to your APO and he is fair for the shipping price. i paid 480 for the exhaust, trunk kit and pcv valve set up for 2004 to include shipping and i got my products within a week. he ships fast as shit.

·
Registered
8,796 Posts
Yeah, krazy's exhaust sounds sweet. And he FINALLY decided to get off his ass and finish the interior (for now...). Thanks for the help with the springs. Sucked ass jacking up the front of the car to get the arms out afterwards, but oh well. And guess what? No alignment needed! It drives straight as an arrow! Woot!
Now all I need to do is chill until the 8th when I turn it into the lambo doors people for them to build the vert door kit into it. After that, a nice custom side exhaust, then probably a downpipe with O2 housing so I can run an A/F gauge in order to properly tune a future map clamp. And, of course, that WGA from Will if he hasn't sold it already.

·
Registered
2,833 Posts
iball, I would still recommend you get an allignment. Mine drove straight and the allignment was still off by 10 degrees. Mine was dropped 2" all the way around, so I don't know if that will make much of a difference between yours and mine??? Just a heads up. In 3 months when your tires are badly worn on one side don't say I didn't warn you... Chris

·
Registered
8,796 Posts
wenzel said:
iball, I would still recommend you get an allignment. Mine drove straight and the allignment was still off by 10 degrees. Mine was dropped 2" all the way around, so I don't know if that will make much of a difference between yours and mine??? Just a heads up. In 3 months when your tires are badly worn on one side don't say I didn't warn you... Chris
HA! In one month, after the first blizzard, snow tires will be on the car. And then I have to get an alignment anyway. And I plan to switch tires on the stock rims anyway (thinking toyo proxies) which will require another alignment any-damn-way. Thanks for the tip though. Maybe if I find a place that will do it that doesn't cost an arm and a leg like most places in Germany do....

·
Registered
2,833 Posts
I know it's a drive for you, but here in K-Town there is a place that has hi tech computer allignments for only 49 euro. Took them a half and hour and my allignment is perfect now. They have the specs for the SRT-4 too. Not just a run of the mill place who knows nothing about our cars. I hear you on the snow tires. I am getting some too...

·
Registered
3,351 Posts
iball said:
...so I can run an A/F gauge in order to properly tune a future map clamp. And, of course, that WGA from Will if he hasn't sold it already.
You can scoop the AF meter off of Joe that he ordered from me if you want to and I didn't sell the WGA to anyone else yet so let's get together in the near future.

·
Registered
474 Posts
um..10 degrees..u meam 10 minutes ...:)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.