Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They showed up right on time and overpacked...that's a good thing :D

I'd put them on and take pics but it's storming and real ugly out there right now. Also, the car is all dirty and I'm embarassed to take pics lol.

The gelcoat isn't as glossy as the car's finish, so I'm going to figure out a way to do so. What do you guys suggest? Should I take them to a shop and have them shoot them with a few layers of clearcoat?

·
Registered
13,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
jaymzx said:
I'd put them on and take pics but it's storming and real ugly out there right now. Also, the car is all dirty and I'm embarassed to take pics lol.
I can take pics of just the eyelids...but CBD has done that aleady in another thread..

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
I was looking at those for my car, but I want to get them painted silver. How is the quality on them bad boys? I like them alot better then the vinyl sticker ones.

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
The only ones that I found on the site was the carbon ones. Do you have a link there?

·
Registered
13,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thought about that. I planned on taking a very mild compound and getting a finer shine on them, then putting on a coat of Klasse for the final shine. The only bad part is that I'm going to need to do this by hand, as I don't trust my polisher to not rip them off the car..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts