Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just returned from a 20 hour round trip drive to West Palm Beach, Florida. And I drove away.......................in.....................YES!!! a brand new Solar Yellow SRT4, baby!! I'm very tired and will post my review tomorrow. It's time to get some ZZZZ's. I'm sleeping in the back seat tonight! LOL j/k!

By the way...........I bought it from Kurt at Arrigo Dodge for $19,395, very nice and knowledgeable guy. Well worth the drive!

:) :D 8) :twisted:

·
Registered
26,203 Posts
Pinche ****** said:
I just returned from a 20 hour round trip drive to West Palm Beach, Florida. And I drove away.......................in.....................YES!!! a brand new Solar Yellow SRT4, baby!! I'm very tired and will post my review tomorrow. It's time to get some ZZZZ's. I'm sleeping in the back seat tonight! LOL j/k!

By the way...........I bought it from Kurt at Arrigo Dodge for $19,395, very nice and knowledgeable guy. Well worth the drive!

:) :D 8) :twisted:
It is the ****** Dodge.

Yeller (southern talk) is the color baby.

·
Premium Member
5,578 Posts
damn man, congratulations. on the color too. any body try to race on the way back?

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
Was the sales guy's name Keith Burrows by chance?

·
Super Moderator
‘20 MUSTANG GT/VORTECH SUPERCHARGED/10 SPEED
6,326 Posts
Very :D for you ******.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.