Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got into a fender bender last nite by the streets of woodfield, and now I need a new rear bumper...Webb Dodge said it would be $417 for the bumper and primed, but thats before paint and labor...anyone know about how much it would cost to paint the rear bumper, and if anyone has taken it of before? Is it hard or no? Thanx for all and any advice.

Kenny

·
Banned
1,276 Posts
Yeah... I've had both front and rear bumpers replaced... The Rear was quoted as $483.57 for a repair and repaint, but then the body shop decided that the bumper needed replaced completely. The final Total after 6% Tax was $880.01 for labor, paint, parts, etc... Thankfully the person who hit my car had insurance that covered the rear bumper. I paid for the front bumper myself, which I also damaged accidentally by myself. I just figured I should have both done at the same time. By the way the total for the front bumper was $762.99 after labor, paint, parts, etc... The job advisor worked a bit of the paint supply costs off my part of the bill and charged it on the insurance companies bill. So I would take the average of the two bills and use that as a more percise example. I had all of the work done a Dealership Auto body shop, so your quote and total should be similar.

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Around here I can get any panel painted for $100 already primed, or $175 not primed. Install do yourself.

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Boostd20psi said:
so for 175$ u can get my a whole new rear bumper for the srt-4...
Roo said:
Around here I can get any panel painted for $100 already primed, or $175 not primed. Install do yourself.
:), replied to your PM also.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts