Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
879 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i went up to the tulsa track today. Unfortunately i didn't get there till around 3:20 which only allowed me 2 passes because they were busy. First pass was [email protected] and second pass was [email protected] I was just happy that i finally got some 12sec timeslips for the car. I was spinning the hell out of the worn out DR's i borrowed. I think if i ever get some good slicks with a decent track like tulsa, it might have an 11 sec pass in her, i know it's got the mph. Lets just hope nothing tries to take a crap on me in the process.

Oh and sorry i didn't let any of you guys know that i was going up there.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
bobs rt said:
Well i went up to the tulsa track today. Unfortunately i didn't get there till around 3:20 which only allowed me 2 passes because they were busy. First pass was [email protected] and second pass was [email protected] I was just happy that i finally got some 12sec timeslips for the car. I was spinning the hell out of the worn out DR's i borrowed. I think if i ever get some good slicks with a decent track like tulsa, it might have an 11 sec pass in her, i know it's got the mph. Lets just hope nothing tries to take a crap on me in the process.

Oh and sorry i didn't let any of you guys know that i was going up there.
Hi bobs rt: Not bad for some old Dr, let me know when you are ready for some slicks. :thumbsup:

John
M&H

www.mandhtires.com

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
congrats bob. i think in a week or two when i get some time to fix the nitrous. i am gonna spend the weekend up there and do some racin

·
Registered
879 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well if yesterday was any indication on how it is up there then be prepared to wait. Yesterday was just test-n-tune only and they were freakin packed. And stinkin 110 race gas is getting expensive, it cost me over $45 for 7 gallons.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts