Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got back from the track and ran my new best with the mods in my sig.
[email protected] 1.94 60'.
Temp was around 79 degrees and the DA was 2800ft. Can't wait for some cooler weather and possibly stage2.

·
Registered
169 Posts
2002SilverWS-6 said:
Temp was around 79 degrees and the DA was 2800ft. Can't wait for some cooler weather and possibly stage2.
Good run, what track was that?

·
Registered
6 Posts
2002SilverWS-6 said:
Great run! The SRT4s were running strong that night.
Were you the guy who ran the grey Mach 1 after the races while heading back to route 66? If so, that was me. :clap:
(for those reading see thread SRT4 vs Mach 1, it was dead even!)
My best run of the night was a 12.91. Pretty cruddy but I was doing some exprimenting that didn't work. :tongue:

Stop by my car and say hi next time you see me out there.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
sporadic said:
Great run! The SRT4s were running strong that night.
Were you the guy who ran the grey Mach 1 after the races while heading back to route 66? If so, that was me. :clap:
(for those reading see thread SRT4 vs Mach 1, it was dead even!)
My best run of the night was a 12.91. Pretty cruddy but I was doing some exprimenting that didn't work. :tongue:

Stop by my car and say hi next time you see me out there.
I stop next time. Thanks alot. Next time I go it'll be in my Trans Am. See you soon.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I almost came up for the T+T that night. How crowded does it get on Wednesdays, how many runs do you get in? I plan on coming up Friday night if the weather holds out.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
old_guySRT4 said:
I almost came up for the T+T that night. How crowded does it get on Wednesdays, how many runs do you get in? I plan on coming up Friday night if the weather holds out.
I got 4 runs on Weds but there was a major oil down so we would have gotten 5 passes. Last Fri. my wife got 6 passes she was running eliminations and she made it to the finals in the sport compact class but lost. Still pretty damn good.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Ahh, I know who you are now! Your wife is pretty good. The Friday I talked to her she cut a .50x light to get the bye in the next round. Should be a little cooler Friday night, maybe some low ET's. Take care.

'04 SRT-4 E. Blue
100% stock
[email protected] best

·
Registered
547 Posts
well i missed your fastest run there dean. oh yeah i finally registered on this site and im starting to lurk alot more. congrats on the fast run. soon your wife is gonna be beatin you. :wah?!:

·
Registered
4 Posts
I was at the track in Pittsburgh on the 1st as well. Damn oil spill from that Neon (non SRT-4) blowing its engine was a real bummer. By the way, you didnt answer Sporadic.. was that you we raced on the way home after the races? I was riding shotgun..

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
saw22 said:
I was at the track in Pittsburgh on the 1st as well. Damn oil spill from that Neon (non SRT-4) blowing its engine was a real bummer. By the way, you didnt answer Sporadic.. was that you we raced on the way home after the races? I was riding shotgun..
Sorry. I thought i answered. Yes it was me. See you guys soon.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
flyinglow57 said:
well i missed your fastest run there dean. oh yeah i finally registered on this site and im starting to lurk alot more. congrats on the fast run. soon your wife is gonna be beatin you. :wah?!:
Nice to hear from you. My wife is definately a better bracket racer than me. Only thing left for her is to make an 11second pass in my Trans Am.

·
Registered
4 Posts
2002SilverWS-6 said:
Sorry. I thought i answered. Yes it was me. See you guys soon.
Damn! Im impressed with your car with only those mods. I testdrove two SRT-4s and was a little disappointed to be honest. I expected a little more on the topend and ended up leaving with the thought that my AWD Talon felt a good bit stronger, even in the 80-110 range ($750-800 in mods though). However, it wouldnt quite hang with what I saw out of your car on the top end with only the little bit you have in it :wah?!:

Hope to catch you up there again soon! Maybe Ill bring the Talon out and stop worrying about frying my stock clutch so much.. Sporadic has been giving me shit about that lately :lol:

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
saw22 said:
Damn! Im impressed with your car with only those mods. I testdrove two SRT-4s and was a little disappointed to be honest. I expected a little more on the topend and ended up leaving with the thought that my AWD Talon felt a good bit stronger, even in the 80-110 range ($750-800 in mods though). However, it wouldnt quite hang with what I saw out of your car on the top end with only the little bit you have in it :wah?!:

Hope to catch you up there again soon! Maybe Ill bring the Talon out and stop worrying about frying my stock clutch so much.. Sporadic has been giving me shit about that lately :lol:
Thanks again.
I think before I spend $900 on Stage2 I'm going to buy some light weight 15 inch wheels and get full slicks. It should go 12's with slicks the way it sit's now. I think my wife is going to street wars tonite. I gotta work.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts