Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got a call from my dealer the other day. It seems my car will arrive in 2 weeks. Im also seeing alot more dealers showing up on the dodge website when I search for SRT dealers.Has anyone else from the midwest gotten any word about delivery? Im in St. Louis,MO.

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
I was told that Davis-Moore Dodge here in Wichita would be sending reps to SRT training on 4 April, and that they would be getting them in late May/early June.

That's okay, though. My SRT-4 is on the way from Delray Beach, FL as of Monday the 24th and I should have it in 5-7 days. :D

·
Premium Member
154 Posts
I bought mine from Maroone in Del Ray and drove it home March 6th. Have to go down on April 2nd to pick up my sons SRT. It is a long drive and I told him I would not try to suffer to much having to drive two of them back from Florida to Wisconsin in less than a month! Heh Heh.

One warning. I found out the stock tires are absolutely useless in the snow or ice. Check the owners manual where it states the same. I damn near wrecked mine within five mile of home because a little snow on the road.

Could be why they are holding off selling them in the Northern states until the winter weather is over.

Also the tires provide some serious wheel hop once the temps drop below 50 degrees. When still in Forida it was easier to launch it and get controllable wheel spin in stead of hopping!

Your gonna love it!

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
dude drive yours down here again and tell us when you are coming so you can meet some of the many Floridian characters on this forum :wink: :roll: :twisted:

·
Premium Member
154 Posts
Will be back down to Maroone Dodge in DelRay Beach on or about April 2nd to pick up another red SRT-4 for my son and drive it back to Wisconsin. Will let you know exactly what day I will be picking it up.

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
bring yours :twisted: :twisted:

·
Super Moderator
6,317 Posts
FlakDodger said:
Will be back down to Maroone Dodge in DelRay Beach on or about April 2nd to pick up another red SRT-4 for my son and drive it back to Wisconsin. Will let you know exactly what day I will be picking it up.
Flak, you are one cool Dad! My red SRT-4 should be here (Tampa) today or tomorrow according to the salesman!

·
Premium Member
5,247 Posts
Well, I'm hoping they arrive today because tomorrow is too late for my trip to Daytona and I heard they don't take deliveries on the weekend. I hope they are wrong.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
6 Participants
Grunge
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing