Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
32,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For all the people on the list there will be 8 turbos going out to the top 8 if you still want one. I will be calling everyone on the list till I have the 8 sold. I will also be sending 11 more back to the balance shop to get them done up and those should be back the 1st week of April. After that the list will be caught up, thanks.

·
Registered
15 Posts
hey John sent my turbo and manifold out thrusday should be to you on the 30th, I sent you a email. We talked last wed, thanks, Can't wait to get it on the car with the other parts that I bought. This is going to be a long 3 to 4 weeks. I hoping to have it in before the nopi drags in south ga at the end of April.

·
Banned
32,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
97turbo2.4 said:
hey John sent my turbo and manifold out thrusday should be to you on the 30th, I sent you a email. We talked last wed, thanks, Can't wait to get it on the car with the other parts that I bought. This is going to be a long 3 to 4 weeks. I hoping to have it in before the nopi drags in south ga at the end of April.
I will try to rush it as much as possible so you have it by then.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Sounds great, I didnt think to ask about how long reg shipping was. I would have paid more to get it to you faster. thanks for trying ,(send me stickers), I have 5 friends with srt-4's. I want 11's this year. I bought alot of parts to go with the turbo and manifold mods that you are doing.

·
Registered
459 Posts
I looked on the site about the moddeds turbo, im still new too boosted cars, what exacty is done to this turbo? the srt is my daily driver and Id like to stay with the stock turbo but this looks like a good way to have a modded turbo without running a 50 trim. What kind of mods would I get out of the ported manifold and this clipped turbo?

·
Banned
32,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
RarB!tch said:
I looked on the site about the moddeds turbo, im still new too boosted cars, what exacty is done to this turbo? the srt is my daily driver and Id like to stay with the stock turbo but this looks like a good way to have a modded turbo without running a 50 trim. What kind of mods would I get out of the ported manifold and this clipped turbo?
Call me for answers for the above questions. I want to make sure you make the right move for your car so you can stay happy.

·
Registered
3,350 Posts
ptperformance said:
bnice01 said:
how much is this again?
Turbos are $315.00 shipped, the combo manifold and turbo are $650.00 shipped.

I thought they were $275? Or was that a few months ago?

·
Banned
32,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Gmanigio said:
ptperformance said:
bnice01 said:
how much is this again?
Turbos are $315.00 shipped, the combo manifold and turbo are $650.00 shipped.

I thought they were $275? Or was that a few months ago?
They were $289.00 + shipping. In order to get them done a little quicker I had to have the price go up a little bit that helps with getting them done sooner at the balance shop.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts