Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please allow me to introduce myself. I am "Ohyeahwife". Ohyeahwright is my hubby. I decided that it was about time to get to know all of you since my hubby has become involved.

I must admit to being really excited about getting our new car this weekend. Ohyeahwright promised me that I will get to drive it, (and if I don't get to drive it, I'll let you guys know and you can take care of getting on him for me...lol)

Anyways, I must go and get ready for work. It was nice to meet you all finally, (I've heard nothing but good things about this forum).

Ohyeahwife

·
Registered
726 Posts
ohyeahwife said:
Please allow me to introduce myself. I am "Ohyeahwife". Ohyeahwright is my hubby. I decided that it was about time to get to know all of you since my hubby has become involved.

I must admit to being really excited about getting our new car this weekend. Ohyeahwright promised me that I will get to drive it, (and if I don't get to drive it, I'll let you guys know and you can take care of getting on him for me...lol)

Anyways, I must go and get ready for work. It was nice to meet you all finally, (I've heard nothing but good things about this forum).

Ohyeahwife

My bad for not doing the formal introductions :oops:

My wife has been good enough to agree to post updates for me this weekend as I make my pilgrimage to SRT4-land. (Personally, I think she's just trying to score points with me so I'll let her drive the car every once in awhile...hehehe)

·
Super Moderator
6,317 Posts
Welcome Mrs. Ohyeah, or should we say Mrs. Brand new Srt-4 :wink:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
6 Participants
drizze99
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing