Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
no i didnt wreck the srt!...lol...but heres what happen...i was driving next to a f350 that had gutters in the back...i hear a loud noise and look back but see nothing so i brush it off...today when i get home i look at the top of my door and i have a deep lil ding and all the paint is gone to the metal!! :wah?!: so what im guessing is that maybe the small connector piece from the gutters hit me or something cuz i woulda seen a huge gutter hit me!...so thats where i stand...i want to get it fixed and fixed right...have it pulled out and repaint that small part or the door and have them blend it in...if anyone has any connections with a good shop around here let me know...i know some people but they are in orlando where i used to live so that doesnt work out...sorry for the long post but im sad...my baby is only 3 months old and i have a ding!!...damn miami...i guess me being happy since i just installed my quickwhips front mount only lasted so long :flame:
thanks guys

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
I hear Collision Solution or something like that near Sunset is a good place. There are a few body shops there that appear good.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cool thanks alex...dude can u believe this baby still hasnt come out!!!!...im going crazy bro i cant take it no more!!...lol...i got your message yesterday meant to call u but ive been in and out of doctors and what not...are u going to the boca meet??...lemme know if u guys are going is so ill paypal the money so we can ride up...later man...
alex

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
when r u gonna be mr daddy!?

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
dude if she doesnt go into labor this weekend they induce labor on tue morning..so i guess latest ill be a daddy is by tuesday!!...lol...im going crazy though man...how was the meet on thur it turn out ok???...im about to pull this baby out myself!!

·
Registered
154 Posts
i work at a body shop but.. i dont think i can get u a discount or anything the manager git fired and were just gogin crazy busy as hell LOL.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
what shop???...and how much would something like that run me??..i wanna pull the ding and have it repainted and blended in...its on the top of the door sill...guesstimate??

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
Hey, make sure when they blend it in they reclear the whole area. Many shops will only blend the clear too which most of the time looks OK until it gets some age on it. Then you'll have these huge lines where it looks like the clear is failing.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ponchonutty thats my exact concern...i mean its only a ding to some but alot to me that i try to take care of my car so well...and i want it to come out right and never expereince problems with it later...

·
Registered
154 Posts
Mia305 Srt4 said:
what shop???...and how much would something like that run me??..i wanna pull the ding and have it repainted and blended in...its on the top of the door sill...guesstimate??
i work at williamson cadillac next to saturn on US1 ill ask on monday how much something like that will cost and how long for repair.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts