Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone? I don't think I'll run it yet, but I thought I saw someone was going. More than one SRT-4 in one place would trip folks out. Not to mention I think there is going to be a Shelby Charger in the low 13s, maybe high 12s.

·
Registered
726 Posts
GLHS837 said:
Anyone? I don't think I'll run it yet, but I thought I saw someone was going. More than one SRT-4 in one place would trip folks out. Not to mention I think there is going to be a Shelby Charger in the low 13s, maybe high 12s.
I thought it was next weekend (3/29 or 3/30) that was mentioned? I was thinking about going down then.

·
Premium Member
14,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Okay, me and my memory will give it a shot. I've driven by (live about 20 minutes away) but never been in the place. So when we get closer, I'll need some help on exactly when. Could you PM me a couple of days out?

·
Registered
726 Posts
GLHS837 said:
Okay, me and my memory will give it a shot. I've driven by (live about 20 minutes away) but never been in the place. So when we get closer, I'll need some help on exactly when. Could you PM me a couple of days out?
Sure thing!

BTW, anyone ever run at Beaver Springs in PA? That looks like the closest track to me and I was thinking about checking them out one Friday night.

·
Registered
103 Posts
I was going to go, but I don't think my repaired clutch master cylinder will be in on time. So probably not. But I might go to spectate. However the following weekend there's a good possibility(again assuming my M/C gets in and the weather is nice).

Let me know when you guys are heading down.

Mike

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Ok Bill,

you live in St. Marys and I havent seen your damn SRT yet hehe.. I live in Golden beach and would love to see the beauty.. I may be able to come down to MIR on the 30th depending on Schedule.. But if the Weather is warm on Wednesdays ECN all meets in Waldorf to hang out for a little while.. If you wanna meet up sometime let me know I'd love to see the car.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
5 Participants
BigWoody
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing