Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
13,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys i was wondering if anyone had a picture of this,or if anyone can photoshopan eblue srt with stock rims glossy black or gunmetal.Well im thinking of getting my stock rims either color.Why you guys ask well im kinda broke cuz of school and bills.Well anyways if you guys can help thanks alot.Opinions welcomed :thumbsup:

·
Registered
13,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Anyone???

·
Registered
100 Posts
I would like to see this too. I'm thinking gunmetal on my E-blue with tinted lights

·
Registered
746 Posts
I want to paint mine asap. Do I need a lift or what? I dont want to see my car sitting on bricks man

·
Registered
746 Posts
I wanted to do it 2day yet I dont know if I can do it on a jack alone

·
Registered
685 Posts
i kno its not eblue but heres gunmetal slash sometimes looking silver ones on my car in my sig..

·
Registered
13,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Cool thanks guys but i meant the stock ones in gunmetal or glossy black,Oh and nice rims iblis and arospeed22x

·
Registered
6,698 Posts
i know drizzy99 has some on his yellow srt4 if that helps. in gunmetal

·
Registered
282 Posts
not same car/rims. .

but should give u an idea.

ive done photoshops of an eblue for my freind. .and personally it looks badass..

if you have dark tints. do glossy black

heres Dupli Color High Performance Wheel Coating in Gunmetal

heres Dupli Color High Temp Gloss Black

·
Registered
13,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks alot rhythm neon thats perfect not stock rims but with my crazy imagination I can already see it,and no not being sarcastic.Thnaks alot guys for all the help prob go glossy blaack on the stockers and yea my windows gonna get tinted .Also got the cf eyelids.Once again thanks you guys rock.

ps Just noticed you in florida hope you and everyone else ok out there

·
Registered
282 Posts
HoTSauZE said:
Thanks alot rhythm neon thats perfect not stock rims but with my crazy imagination I can already see it,and no not being sarcastic.Thnaks alot guys for all the help prob go glossy blaack on the stockers and yea my windows gonna get tinted .Also got the cf eyelids.Once again thanks you guys rock.

ps Just noticed you in florida hope you and everyone else ok out there
those are my stock rims. .i did the same thing. ..poor college student lol.

i got it mild. just some mild power outtages and trees fallen. i actually worked all weekend. it was pretty crazy.

thanks

·
Registered
802 Posts
i been trying to see how some gunmetal rims would look on red, now i know, and now its gonna happen

·
Registered
13,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Lol

rhythm_neon said:
those are my stock rims. .i did the same thing. ..poor college student lol.

i got it mild. just some mild power outtages and trees fallen. i actually worked all weekend. it was pretty crazy.

thanks
Damn those are your stockers :stab: i didnt even notice im just seeying black and gunmetal lol.Anyways godspeed to you guys out there.Oh and yes damn poor now but rich in the near future :eveilgrin

·
Registered
13,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Cool thanks stealth that looks sick man

·
Registered
740 Posts
I hate to jack your threads, but did you guys who painted your wheels actually take the tire off or not?

Thanks!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts