Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I would have been there before and now if it’s a nice guy and he said he would like it and then I’ll come over and then I’ll come home in the morning I’ll text him when I’m done I wanna was the time you got home and then I’ll come back and then I gotta was so much kinda different like some zombies and everything jack keep them just saying what questions should keep looking out zombies system game just needs more levels please keep it cool thanks 🙏

·
Registered
6,453 Posts
This was an actual message I got today... :LOL:

Urgent Attention Dear Beneficiary

I want to let you know that we received another email right now from a young man called Mr. James Douglas he said that you got involved in an accident and died in the hospital you gave him the power of attorney to inherit your fund worth $10.3 million dollars in our custody and he said that he is ready to pay for the VAT charge duty so that we can hand over the fund to him, we need a confirmation to this and if we do not hear from you within a couple of 6 hours we are going to take the action by handing over the fund to him. Remember to send me your full information's to avoid wrong transfer such as:
Full name.......

Nearest airport......

City..........

Country.........

Identification card......

Email address........

·
Super Moderator
33,923 Posts
lol! i heard they purposely make them so bad so that they only have to deal with the dumbest people

·
Registered
5,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Actually it’s only a predictive text generation messages starting nowadays but it’s hard not seeing computer Xbox signs keep going long because before you start it again it’s quite zen like the other one day of having some jello with you and then I’ll come home

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
5 Participants
srt4 Geezer
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing