Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok, this is for all you guys still on stage0... omg, you have got to get staged, atleast stage1 esp if you have added a lot of mods and have lost some driveability... stage1 brings it all back!! even the new car smell :lol:

seriously... things i noticed:
1. mopar bov is not so stupid anymore and blows off only when needed, more quiet and the actual "pfffttssh" sounds more refined.
2. iceman cai used to sound so irritating with different kinds of hisses during half throttle, now it sounds cleaner, more tame and only screams when i actually mash on the gas.
3. as i kept adding mods, low-mid end driveability started to suck, now driveability is back like a brand new car again only when you mash it, it really goes.
4. idle sounds incredible, sounds like performance cams lol, gots a li'l lope on it now... deceleration is a blast, all in all mopar catback never sounded better...
5. car now pulls like a raped ape on all gears... esp 1st :eek:
6. so yeah, get staged if you aren't yet :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
NoisufnoC said:
What results would i see from a S1 upgrade if my only mod is the mopar BOV?
10 more hp & tq according to mopar...

·
Registered
985 Posts
I just installed Stage 2 after waiting 3 1/2 months to get it and Holy SHeeeeet! But the question I have is, I have a fluttering sound that comes at closed throttle with little or no boost. Is this normal? I never had this sound at stage 0.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Stage 1 is amazing, now when will I get my hands on the Import palace turbo kit?

·
Registered
3,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
solardodgesrt4 said:
I just installed Stage 2 after waiting 3 1/2 months to get it and Holy SHeeeeet! But the question I have is, I have a fluttering sound that comes at closed throttle with little or no boost. Is this normal? I never had this sound at stage 0.
thats normal due to the stiffer wga...

·
Registered
985 Posts
04TurboSRT said:
thats normal due to the stiffer wga...
Thanx I'm 2 for 2 with people telling me it's ok.

·
Registered
985 Posts
NoisufnoC said:
I have the $$ to buy S1 now...should i? or should i wait until the spring, save some $$ and buy S2 w/ toys?

It's a matter of preference. I prefered Stage 2 with toys, for the factory installed look and the octane boost switch.

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
i'm seriously trying to figure out if i want to get stage 1 or stage 2 w/ toys..i already have a agp wga..drivability kinda sucks w. the wategate..PTB is irritating..if i get s1 will i have ptb still or will only s2/ppq/e-manage cure that

·
Registered
3,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
mattlwil said:
I thought 2004's had stage 1 from the factory?
only the 577cc injectors, the pcm is stage0=stock

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.