Votes: 48 16.5%
Status
Not open for further replies.
221 - 240 of 253 Posts

·
OT Moderator
1,283 Posts
gdflys said:
The OT and WS forums serve a great role in keeping all the non-pertainant or entertaining posts seperated from the more specific SRT stuff. Like others have said if they were not there then we would have to sift through the "crap in the other sections. If you don't like WS then just don't go there. Some people dont like SOT but I don't see them whinning about it. They just don't go there. WS I would guess, brings more initial traffic to this board than any other section. That alone in my eyes makes it worth keeping.

The man has spoken!! :yesmaster

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
The arguing in this thread is the exact same thing that goes on in the war stories section.

You have a bunch of whining, non driving sissies...half of which dont even own an SRT, who call way too much BS over anything someone says that seems, to them, untrue.

You cant help but to argue, everyone does it every now and again...the internet makes us susceptible because everyone knows in real life, things would be handled differently. On here all you can do is type.

Get rid of that retarded section.

·
Registered
146 Posts
The only people complaining about it are the ones who either try to look kewl and lie on the internet. Got caught and owned. Now, they are crying to shut down the place. The others are the people who never visit WS, but don't like it cause it doesn't benfit them. If you don't like it, don't go there. There are pently other sections that are informative. WS is just some where to relax and shoot the shit. But what separted it from off topic and other car forums was that it has no rules. Which is also why most people visited their instead of the forums to the car they own. I liked it cause it was a kill section and off topic combined. I also believe thats why most others liked it too, but on the same token it's why others hated it.

·
Registered
745 Posts
Ok I'm sick and tired of hearing people whine that don't even post in WS. They posted once got flamed and never went back. I got flamed my first time, but you learn and become more mature and dont say stupid things because I did and I know that. I thought the srt4 was the greatest thing ever, but I've gained so much respect for other cars like the evo, camaro ss/z28, sti, and especially the cobra. I want a Cobra soo much after knowing their true power and how they can really open up with some mods. It is amazeing how much I learned by not always posting in WS but looking atleast once a day or every 2 days and finding out what was new. Those who say they contribute nothing you are soarly wrong and your blind if you think myFault and the others contributed nothing. All the WS people should ban together because I've tried to be nice about this but I really really feel strongly that it should stay. :thumbsup: EKOOL WS is worth every bandwidth you've got because it is the mst informative spot on the site about diversity and car harmony. In fact I propose you wipe every other part of the site off and just make it all WS to make all that bandwidth effectively used. :readclose My piece for you, Thanks Tim

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Broken5hifT said:
says the kid that tried to talk shit in WS, got owned, went back to his site and was laughed at.

-fool

that slow50h moron is a perfect example of how ws filters the trash before it reaches the "better peoples" forum.
Ahh yes self proclaimed ownage, feel very proud of yourself brokenshift. Not many people can pat themselves on the back for talking shit, not anyone with any humility anyway. Of course that's all you're really good for along with the other now-banned members of the war stories crew...talking shit and then patting yourselves on the back.

You know what, I change my mind...keep War Stories. That way the kiddies can have their little corner of the site while leaving the adults alone. Otherwise this middle school minded garbage is just going to end up polluting SOT or OT.

-faast

·
OT Moderator
1,283 Posts
383man said:
Ok I'm sick and tired of hearing people whine that don't even post in WS. They posted once got flamed and never went back. I got flamed my first time, but you learn and become more mature and dont say stupid things because I did and I know that. I thought the srt4 was the greatest thing ever, but I've gained so much respect for other cars like the evo, camaro ss/z28, sti, and especially the cobra. I want a Cobra soo much after knowing their true power and how they can really open up with some mods. It is amazeing how much I learned by not always posting in WS but looking atleast once a day or every 2 days and finding out what was new. Those who say they contribute nothing you are soarly wrong and your blind if you think myFault and the others contributed nothing. All the WS people should ban together because I've tried to be nice about this but I really really feel strongly that it should stay. :thumbsup: EKOOL WS is worth every bandwidth you've got because it is the mst informative spot on the site about diversity and car harmony. In fact I propose you wipe every other part of the site off and just make it all WS to make all that bandwidth effectively used. :readclose My piece for you, Thanks Tim

Wow man I actually remember that.........And now you have thicker skin for it!

·
Registered
13,667 Posts
Look I voted. And I say keep it...I have only been there once maybe or twice now....There is no harm there,all funny ish....

Let me put it like this,you know what war stories is all about keep out if you dont like it..Simple as that.

"Dont play with fire if you can't take the heat"

·
Banned
6 Posts
You know whats funny..... the only people whining are people who got owned by the WS crew for having slow cars/ or don't frequent there. I love WS i got banned by a guy who needs to grow up, without WS this site doesnt exist... thank you for your time bye.

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
This site will start going down hill with out the War Stories. Sometimes you just have to get away of the same old questions in the SRT-4 Discussion and Modification Forums. "What Mod's should I do first?" "How does the SRT-4 do in the snow?". Maybe people should get banned for not using the search button, instead of voiceing their opinions.

·
Registered
171 Posts
evo77 said:
Wow, personal attacks now...very clever. I would have hoped for a much better attitude coming from a srt owner but oh well.

Your right, the 500 something pics I've uploaded (and continue to add) for everyones visual enjoyment was pretty lame. Or my own personal enjoyment of assisting those with questions, answering PM's everyday and doing what I thought was "contributing" is pretty lame too. I guess since I like to do this all is pretty lame as well huh?

I'm sorry what was it that you said that YOU have done for srtforums?
Just wanted to say thanks for the contribution to the forum and despite anyone's views it's much appreciated.

I say keep the WS forum even if it does need some moderating (race stories only, kill all the speculative "what if" BS posts that are pure pissing matches and NOTHING else).

-Ryan

221 - 240 of 253 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.